PDA

View Full Version : KL810 01sep KUL AMS

Eastwest Loco
2nd Sep 2008, 10:13
Scandal in the making!

KL810 after departing KLIA approx 50 minutes behind schedule did a terminal return (ground or air unknow) at at times uncertain, and redeparted at approx 0150 for Amsterdam.

The aeroplane was then dirverted to Berlin Tegel enroute because of another or recurring technical problem.

SLF - incluiding 2 of mine still are unsure of when they will reach AMS and what connceting flights they will be able to get.

This is a real situation, happening now BUT do you think we will hear a word of it?? Not bloody likely as the Great White Rat is not on the aeroplanes tail. It is not that bloody important anyway beyond the Agent, the clients and their families.

This is something that anyone that flies several hundred thousand rivets, sheets of metal, wires, connections, pipes and pieces of plastic in a semi coherent direction experiences on a daily basis.

At the moment, with the mongrel mediafest snapping at the heels of the Great White Rat, such information would be front page of every Australian rag.

BIG FRIGGING DEAL!!!! QF has had made some major/minor diversions, and guess what?? Everyone involved is still there to tell the tale.

Get off their backs alleged 5th Estate. I will look with interest to see if there is any info on the KL810 ex KUL late last night with Aussies aboard (family of an Aussie surfing icon too!!) but I doubt it.

Any media calls will be told to investigate sex and travel so do not bother. I love it when I can leave you frustrated for a story you maggots. Find another body to feast on or cover all carriers equally.

Sorry for the tirade good PPRuNers, but this has been building in me for weeks. QF is not by any means perfect, but they are pretty bloody decent as are all current Australian majors.

Media in general needs an enema, as they are full of crap and totally self serving.

Go you good thing Aussie Airlines, and a pox on the media.

Your Father smells of eldeberries and I fart in your general direction!

Bets all

EWL

Tagneah
2nd Sep 2008, 11:07
Your Father smells of eldeberries and I fart in your general direction!

Nice Ron!!!:D