PDA

View Full Version : Wilco 767 Pilot in Comman

Pengineer
6th May 2001, 23:04
Hi I've got a 'copy' of this but it asks me for a serial number to install, has anybody got one I could try?
Thanks

spannersatcx
7th May 2001, 11:00
Ser No should be on the back of the CD case, or on the disk, it prevents pirating!

ExSimGuy
7th May 2001, 12:45
When you "buy" blagged software, always make sure you get the serial number of the original that it was ripped-off from http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Now you've wasted a fiver :)

Superpilot
7th May 2001, 13:02
Sorry sir,

The way I see it is that these guys put all their effort into making such brilliant software (actually some of these third party developers do a better job than Microsoft) so don't they deserve some cash for what they produce.

MS Office is a whole new issue though :)

[This message has been edited by Superpilot (edited 07 May 2001).]

Pengineer
7th May 2001, 22:53
Thanks for the sermon, now has anyone got what I'm looking for?
Amen

scroggs
8th May 2001, 00:58
I very much hope that no-one here would give you what you are looking for. The people at Wilco charge a very reasonable amount of money for their, generally, very good software. If you were to visit their website, I'm sure thay'll sell you a legal copy of the program with all the relevant copy-protection codes included. I, for one, will not be party to the theft of someone else's livelihood.

------------------
Scroggs
Wannabe Forum Moderator
[email protected]

spannersatcx
8th May 2001, 09:28
Have a look here (http://www.fast.org.uk/)

Pengineer
14th May 2001, 23:40
I have removed all the text in this post from Pengineer as being unacceptable. PPRuNe can never be seen as a vehicle to deceive. Got the message P?

PPRuNe Pop
Administrator
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by PPRuNe Pop (edited 15 May 2001).]

spannersatcx
15th May 2001, 00:40
Just in case anyone was wondering the link above was to FAST, The Federation Against Software Theft.

Sensible
15th May 2001, 17:26
Software theft is about as honest and commendable as smashing the windows and thieving radio's from other peoples cars!

PPRuNe Dispatcher
15th May 2001, 22:07
Just to make it clear :

Any further postings requesting unlicenced software, serial numbers etc. will result in the originator being banned.

---PPRuNe Dispatcher

Pengineer
16th May 2001, 20:56
e