View Full Version : Easyjet/BA Cabin Crew - Thanks

Bucket
30th Aug 2008, 22:17
My company uses Easyjet and BA to position us (corporate flight crew) on numerous occassions throughout the year. We invariably travel in uniform to save time either at the start of the day or at the end of duty when we are keen to get home to loved ones.

At the end of a long day there is nothing nicer than looking forward to seeing you folks. We have often been discreetly ushered into club or given a cup of coffee or bottle of water when we should have paid for it. You spoil us and really make us feel part of the team.

A sincere thanks to you all. It is a real delight to travel wth you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Praise is rare these days; people are too quick to moan.

You folks do a great job.

:ok:

girtbar
30th Aug 2008, 22:58
I will always strive to look after our fellow brethren regardless of rank or airline, its just a nice thing to do!

We're all in this community together and it is a tight knit one, don't we all know someone who knows someone else who also knows someone.....damn gossip mongers!

Being U2 crew thank you for taking the time to say hello and thanks, we don't often get praise these days!

Happy flying!

:ok: