PDA

View Full Version : CPP: time frame between Stage 1 tests and Stage 1 interviews

missjunelai
29th Aug 2008, 13:31
Hi,

Just wondering what is the normal time frame between Stage 1 initial tests and Stage 1 interview?

I got an email from recruitment stating that "We usually invite the successful candidates of the Initial Test to the Stage 1 Interview within 4-6 weeks".

However, I read from this thread (http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour-wannabes/336346-cx-cpp-query.html) that someone did not hear back from CX after the tests for over 3 months!

Any advice would be appreciated.

My initial tests (local candidates) is on September 24th.

Thanks.

holdmetight
30th Aug 2008, 08:16
I got an email from recruitment stating that "We usually invite the successful candidates of the Initial Test to the Stage 1 Interview within 4-6 weeks".

isn't that the answer to your question already? why does it matter that someone else had to wait 3 months?

good luck nonetheless! :)

cx252
30th Aug 2008, 11:37
I can say everyone's cases are different subject applies on unknown. You may or already found that those information you got from here may not accurate in some extend of areas. And realised that this is ONLY rumour network. Just be patient and dream will come. :ok: