PDA

View Full Version : Private F/A Jobs in the UAE

737chick
29th Aug 2008, 12:44
Hi there,

I am a qualified FA seeking work in the UAE on aa full time or indeed rotation basis. Currently, I am in the UK where I have flown for 10 years both commercial and most recently VVIP.

I have indeed tried searching the threads and have done my own research however, it does boil down to getting the right contacts. If any of you could possibly pass any positive suggestions, I would be grateful for your posts/pm's.

Regards to all :)
p.s I have posted on the Bizjets forums too

flyboyone
31st Aug 2008, 18:36
I hear the private flight for the Ruler of Dubai is seeking permanent FA`s, sorry cannot help you with any contact though. I beleive they are called Dubai Airwing.

737chick
1st Sep 2008, 05:06
Many thanks....I shall see if I can get any contacts :)

jimmyg
2nd Sep 2008, 04:16
Try Nakheel, they are looking for FA's PM me and I will send you contact info

kirstine
4th Sep 2008, 13:35
Try to contact ALT in DXB - [email protected]. www.alt.ae (http://www.alt.ae) They have helped me.

737chick
4th Sep 2008, 14:08
Thanks Jimmy....I will try after the weekend over there :)

Also, does anyone know of any operators I could contact out in Dubai/Abu Dhabi for potential interviews ??? I may fly out there end of September if it might increase my chances a litlle :)

737chick
6th Sep 2008, 17:37
.....trying to stay away from going down the commercial route again, but thanks for the good suggestion anyway :) Saudi would be an option.....just need to get a contact???? anybody ????

Great info received so far but no luck :( Now considering applying for EK and similar........starting at the botoom again. Happy flying all :)