PDA

View Full Version : Atr 72/42 Cbt Wanted

AIRJAE
29th Aug 2008, 08:18
Ladies & GENTS,

I am currently looking for ATR72 CBT but seems like it is hard to get. I searched internet as well as PPRUNE. Anybody know where to get ATR72 CBT?

BellyAir
29th Aug 2008, 18:09
what's a cbt?

ZFT
29th Aug 2008, 18:19
I suspect you will not have much luck with freebees.

The older VACBI system is way out of date and required specific hardware (laser discs etc) whereas the current ACOS system is stricly licensed by ATR.

(No idea whether Flight Safety produced anything?)

johnc21
29th Aug 2008, 23:54
Hi AIRJAE

I am not sure what you are exactly looking for, I know you mention Computer Based Training, but its a bit vague for me.

I found the following source that takes you through most details about the 42/72

May be of some relevance to you.Have a look anyway.

SmartCockpit - Airline training guides, Aviation, Operations, Safety (http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/atr/ATR72/)

AIRJAE
11th Sep 2008, 04:01
Thank you John.

diver69
11th Sep 2008, 17:25
AIRJAE,

The Smart Cockpit link above is your best bet. It will provide you will a scanned PDF format of the ATR FCOM.

As for getting the actual ATR licensed CBT used for teaching Type Rating Courses - forget it. It is very expensive and strictly licensed (at a hight cost) to approved ATR Type Rating Training Organisations (TRTO's).

The CBT is very VERY detailed, so the FCOM is ideal if you just want to refresh your knowledge or do a bit of prep for an Initial Type Rating.

If anyone knows how to get your hands on the actual ATR CBT then I would be delighted to be proved wrong as I would LOVE to get my hands on it!!!

lima_echo
8th Jan 2009, 22:30
Anybody know how to fix the compatibility issue without a new partition??

Alltheway
6th Jun 2009, 09:58
Dear All,

Starting my ATR Type Rating and would really love to get a hold of the CBT.

I have smart cockpit and have trawled torrent files.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

mekyl86
10th Jan 2010, 12:55
I am also looking for ATR's CBT or any other training aid ..

As compared to other aircrafts... ATR doesnt even have a FMC Desktop Trainer or anyother desktop training software.

I already have purchased the FlightOne software.. but I am actually looking for anything other than the FCOM ...which can help me for my initial rating..

Nd can I get the ppt slides ??? plz pm me :)

papang
11th Jan 2010, 04:51
That might helps you guys :

ATR Study Guide (http://www.atrstudyguide.com/)

xerxesdk
18th Aug 2010, 22:46
Hello folks, you must try the steve foster ATR page.

A very insightful set of notes on the ATR 42 systems with differences between the 72.

Here is the link: ATR Training Resources - Steve Foster (http://www.fosterweb.com/atr/index.htm)

A quizz on systems is available and tips for your initial sim.
A must read for line pilots as well as those new to the airplane.

The ATR ACOS (CBT) is closely guarded product and is impossible to crack off the flash drives.A single copy of the ACOS is provided ATR to operators/clients for training.
Good luck finding a copy.

Cheers.