PDA

View Full Version : DESO Interview canceled

Flyby1206
28th Aug 2008, 19:04
I just received an email from CX saying my interview for October 3rd in NYC was canceled!!! :( Anyone else get canceled or have info on this??

Due to a large number of successful applicants awaiting class dates, Cathay Pacific Airways wishes to advise you that we are no longer conducting the scheduled interviews in New York during the week of 29 September - 03 October, 2008.
When we are in a position to confirm an Initial Interview date, we shall contact you again.

Please keep us advised of any change to your contact details or employment situation by updating your information online.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this notification by return of email.

mauri3xx
28th Aug 2008, 23:51
Hi FlyBy1206,

I received the same email for my "Initial interview" (London - week 8-12 Sep.) as DEFO.
No news from HK about this delay...

mauri3xx

KTEXflyer
29th Aug 2008, 21:30
Interesting, when did you get this email? I have a DESO 1st interview in SFO on the same date. No word about a cancellation for that one yet. Anybody else going to be in SFO for interviews next week? Any of you get similar emails??

flynhigh
29th Aug 2008, 21:50
They have CNX all DESO interview for this year.First was DEFO and now DESO. They said they will start up again next year. Nobody knows why they are doing all this.

KTEXflyer
29th Aug 2008, 23:26
Sorry, I thought you said SEPTEMBER 3rd instead of October 3rd. Mine is in SFO on September 3 and so far is still on...as far as I know!! Actually talked to one of the ladies in SFO earlier today about a question I had, she didn't say anything about it being cancelled. Hopefully I don't show up to an empty interview room!