PDA

View Full Version : QR SEPT. Roster

skya320
27th Aug 2008, 09:08
My roster in SEPT is really bad. How's everyone else?
Jepps roster is not ready again :}

tuan74
27th Aug 2008, 15:09
Since when 320 rosters is ever good anyway...????:{:{:{

It's always sucks as far as I remember.....:yuk::yuk:

tuan74
27th Aug 2008, 15:11
:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{

msian1147
27th Aug 2008, 15:12
sucks?why is that?

let me guess...boring destinations?:}

tuan74
27th Aug 2008, 15:22
Destination is the least to worry about...

Mostly the awkward dep time and the sleepless night you had during the 'lovely' nightstop in DXB, MCT, AUH etc..etc...

411A
27th Aug 2008, 15:29
Guys knock on the HR door, and ask for a job.
Perhaps falling all over themselves, in the process, to get on that shiney jet.
Once there, they bit@h and moan.
Tough s..t, shurlock, get used to it.
You asked for a job, now start actually working for a living.
Don't like the company, or its employment conditions?
Pack your bags and leave.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

msian1147
27th Aug 2008, 15:29
how long do you guys have to stay at the airport after arrival?

or do you guys stay at any nearest hotel?just curious....

tuan74
27th Aug 2008, 15:40
No...no more hotels avail.... just stay at the airport 4-5 hours...

Mostly..you'll be doing that for 3-7 nights in a row....:ugh::ugh:

skya320
27th Aug 2008, 19:39
It has gone beyound sucks :yuk::yuk: It's not because of boring destinations!
Min. rest too may double sectors with many hours on ground and peanuts pay, and much more....

By the way, packing bags and leave is not the way out.:ugh:

It may have been Ramadanīs month, but they could have plan it better.

Londonlads
27th Aug 2008, 20:06
"But they could have plan it better."

They could have but they didn't and won't! Take it or leave it...

411A
28th Aug 2008, 01:39
Take it or leave it...

Yup, you have the right idea.
Others?
I can only laugh....:}

Lulu qatar
28th Aug 2008, 02:47
Why should we leave ???
New rostering manager Mr. P from AUS should leave he is the one who is running the mess in roster .
But now we have 2 new made in UK manangeres they will make Qatar Airways haven but first let them get some PIC time on w/b.
its all mess and i guess more F/Os left in last half year then in last 3 y .
We got all experianced F/Os from latin america and now all of them are on the way out . Continue a good job UK boys and soon we will fly single pilot operation .

Mr Ho
28th Aug 2008, 07:13
MIG19 best plain ever made only have 1 pilot. If 2 pilot always one comprain about $ or dick or sometring. all airline should have s/o so that real pilots hav other to pick on :8

Capt Krunch
28th Aug 2008, 08:21
Been sitting in the sandpit for a very longtime, ( even before the A330 invasion) and i'd have to agree with 411 this time.

Just so tired of all the mindless meaningless whining.. as far as i know no one here has ever forced me to stay. it's not a easy place and it's not the worst place to be. just take it or leave it, it's quite simple really.

Poisoned by Compromise.
Krunch

a345xxx
28th Aug 2008, 09:32
The idea of a good or bad roster is subjective. What is good or enjoyable for the crew may not be efficient for the company. All I can say is don't bi#$h. Use your feet instead. If you can get a better working enviroment back home or somewhere else just go. Don't let your negativity rub off everybody else. Especially the young and impressionable. They have a long time to go in their careers so easy on the b#llsh&t.

CEO PITA
30th Aug 2008, 00:44
No roster is not out .
Roster would be made for humans and this sh...t is made for animals .
Congrets to rostering department again they kick out 10 pilots from airline .

Ronaldo 330
3rd Sep 2008, 08:05
A320 guy is never in office and he come on work at 12 h dont have to mention that his roster sucks .
He should be demoted to helples desk.

Mr Ho
3rd Sep 2008, 08:47
Now price of good rooster is 2 bottle king robert wiskie. he call inflation i call it ripoff :8

loc22550
9th Sep 2008, 10:12
Still..anybody has a rational explanation, why september roster suddendly became from bad to worse, unsafe,tiring..? (expecially on 320?)
Ramadan?
Shortage of crew?
Or just the appetizer for the new jeppesen system?:uhoh:

Ronaldo 330
9th Sep 2008, 15:38
If you go to rostering and complain you will get answer :ITS LEGAL
A320 rostering planner is acting like bad F/O and you have to have youre finger on priority P/b all the time or you might crash .
Sick leave is also LEGAL i was told . Fatique maybe LEGAL as well .
A320 planner reports at his office at 11h morning and go home at 13h. He never answer the call but he is covered by his boos .
A320 planner has problems doing roster thats why A320 roster come out on 31 st night and thats reason why A320 can not request off or flights.
A330 can request off and flights and roster is out by 24th how come ?
:ugh:

P.Clostermann
9th Sep 2008, 15:53
Patience my friends,

the end of the rostering maffia is near, and they know it!

What will happen now is that our rosters will become gradually worse, in an attempt from this maffia to have us think that the Jeppesen system is bad! They will try to get us as far where we will be saying "see, those rostering guys where not that bad after all"

This is because untill November we are in a transition period, where rostering dept still can do many manual inputs in the rosters as designed by the new system. But after NOV its definitely GAME OVER...

After that our rosters will be made by software, optimalising efficiency for the company by increasing crew-utilisation. In return we will be guaranteed around 80hrs flying time/month for everybody(no more excesses in both ways), flight requests, days off requests etc...
There are even plans for lifestyle rostering which would make comuting more possible!
It will not be perfect, and you wont get what you want every month, but for sure it will be a HUGE LEAP FORWARD from the current system/flaws/bribes/...

Patience....:E

Mr Ho
9th Sep 2008, 22:48
So I pay wiskey to IT departmant now? What office they live? :8

Lulu qatar
10th Sep 2008, 08:09
Yea sure litle small man pay milions for new system to help crew lol lol ???
Hey got it so we can fly more within legal time . CDG-DOH-MCT .....

MigratoryBird
19th Sep 2008, 16:28
I went by rostering, and the door was not locked. I thought I walked into some kind of alternate reality. I pushed it and I had a mystical experience: the door opened...

WOW, I thought, there are people working in there after all. I always thought that they kept some kind of monster from coming out, or, some heavily guarded military secret. One of roster guys even smiled at me (I swear!)... Now, there must be something wrong here, or, is it that times are changing? I pinched myself and realized I wasn't dreaming.

Let's hope for November...

Enjoy your flying.

MigBird

skya320
20th Sep 2008, 06:27
NOV? I thought that new roster by Jepps will be out by OCT :confused:

MigratoryBird
20th Sep 2008, 06:48
During my trip to this fantasyland the other day, I managed to see the smiling rostering guy still working on the rosters using the old system. Maybe they are running parallel, or maybe we are still rostered with the old system.

Or even better, maybe, in a parallel universe, people are getting fair rosters with the new system, and in this one, people are still getting screwed. Is this what they meant when they said they would run "parallel"? :)...

Let's hope for December, as my "November" estimate might be a bit too optimistic...

Blue Side Up!

MigBird

Ronaldo 330
10th Oct 2008, 17:00
Patience my friends,

the end of the rostering maffia is near, and they know it!

What will happen now is that our rosters will become gradually worse, in an attempt from this maffia to have us think that the Jeppesen system is bad! They will try to get us as far where we will be saying "see, those rostering guys where not that bad after all"

P.Clostermann -- Your name should be Spy Man. The roster in past was much better then the present one. remember past and the present Manager in Scheduling have impressed Q.A by their systems, Ultimately it does not work their tenure comes to end either been fired or leave the company. So who make the mafia's and who takes over from them.

This is because untill November we are in a transition period, where rostering dept still can do many manual inputs in the rosters as designed by the new system. But after NOV its definitely GAME OVER...

P.Clostermann -- Your name should be A..H... Man. The game is no doubt over but at present it has not yet begun to have it finished. Systems are designed in such a way initally manual interference is required for their input to have better automated outputs

After that our rosters will be made by software, optimalising efficiency for the company by increasing crew-utilisation. In return we will be guaranteed around 80hrs flying time/month for everybody(no more excesses in both ways), flight requests, days off requests etc...
There are even plans for lifestyle rostering which would make comuting more possible!
It will not be perfect, and you wont get what you want every month, but for sure it will be a HUGE LEAP FORWARD from the current system/flaws/bribes/...

Patience....

P.Clostermann -- Your name should be D... Man

software, optimalising efficiency for the company by increasing crew-utilisation. Have we increased Crew-Utilisation?? Answer go and check in HR how many pilots and cabin crew have resigned or jumpship

The reasons is simple Mr. Bond manager come here work in Q.R for 2 years just to gain their experience in airline, so as to have good weightage in their resumes.

P.C you should be the manager for a lifestyle roster and get their insurance done for guarante of 80hrs flying time/month.

Then from patience you will be the first patient and insured member.

You will be Mr. imperfect and you will get what you want every month, and you will turn out to be Mr Frog to take huge leap forward :ugh: and when you do not suceed you will be Mr. Donkey :confused: where you will be kicked from backward.:rolleyes::{:8. So PC the game as now begun or ended :D:=

P.Clostermann
12th Oct 2008, 11:12
RP 330,

what did I do to upset you???

And by the way, so far my predictions where spot on, wherent they? So whats your problem, you illeturate fool?

Or maybe, just maybe, could it be that you are one of the members of the indian gang banging rostering Maffia who recently lost all their power and income?? Was the king robert addiction this well advanced mate?

He who plays with fire, will sit on his burns!

And in case my assumption would be correct, as far as I am concerned, you have gotten what you deserved! You can not expect to mess with other peoples lives and get away with it unhurt!

loc22550
13th Oct 2008, 05:20
P.Closterman,
"Patience"....Will be.., soon.. ,later....

NEVER believe in any promise here in QR till you see it with your eyes.!

What i can see today with my eyes(and i have good ones) is that since they keep flooding us with promise of a better roster and new system: roster has never been as bad & unsafe as it is today!:\