PDA

View Full Version : Global Pilot Training Center

pursang
27th Aug 2008, 09:02
Dear guys, please any pilot know something of this center in miami, USA?

mrrpilot
18th Sep 2008, 18:35
If you know something about it, can you send me a private mail?

Thank you

I have been speaking with John, I think that they come to Spain on October.

I live in Madrid too.

THD
9th Mar 2009, 23:06
has anbody more info about this outfit?
It sounds to good to be true paying for training but with written job guarantee in these times!!! Welcome to Global Pilot Training Center (http://www.globalpilottraining.com/)# here is the link

let me just state that i don't want to have a new topic dealing with paying for a job or not :) .
just trying to survive these times as a low timer.

MVE
10th Mar 2009, 07:03
There is no guarantee of a job, the only guarantee is that they get a cheap pilot for 300 hours of line flying, wake up and smell the coffee guys!:ugh:

pilotbc90
31st Mar 2009, 05:44
anyone have more info on this program other then talking to John? I saw a AD for this program on Flight International and wrote him AD was calling for Base+300Hrs of A320 time for $29,900 I was offered a quote in E mail of $48,900 I already have A320 type. I just need currency on type.

I am not sure what to think of this, it appears a bit too good to be true. in this global recession period.
had similar experience with http://www.icpilot.com/ (http://www.icpilot.com/) & Boeing 737 Type Rating, Airbus A320 Type Rating, Boeing 757 Type Rating - Bond Aviation Services (http://www.bondaviationservices.com/index.htm) god !! stay away from these people. it was Tulio Ramirez of IcPilot & Larry Bond of Bond Aviation who where ripping people off for $13K for A320 type and $25K for 300 hrs. of A320 time supposed to be with Indigo Airlines in India.

I came to know about this when I was doing my type @ Bond Aviation in Orlando, MI. although I was successful with A320 type there were guys who had signed up for the time building program. they where unsuccessful with the type and lost $25K for time building. refund was out of the question.

anyone have more info, similar experiences, comments, suggestions please share them with me.

UL505
30th Jun 2009, 16:13
I have read so many posts and comments here, what I want to know is what airlines hires pilots for their A320's with 650TT, 300 hrs A320 (Actual), 40 hrs A320 Sim time, & Multi Total 380 hrs?

Any advice is highly appreciated, and please be specific.

Thank you kindly.

UL505.

YarreYarran
9th Aug 2009, 05:22
my conclusion is dont go there.

CaptWUFF
12th Aug 2009, 10:05
I tried contacting them twice, but no response. I am skeptical about the operation. Considering there are a ton of spelling mistakes and bad grammar on the website does not put me at ease. Also, in their testimonial, they don't specify which airline Mr. Kahn works for. Further, if he is from the UAE or the Middle East, since he is a citizen he has a chance as a national to get a job. I am doubtful the whether or not the low time US pilots have a chance of landing a job or just stuck with a A320 rating after they get out. If anybody can get any information, let me know. They also don't specify if the Part 121 time is flying on an A320 or a B1900 or whatever.

I, like many other low time guys, am extremely desperate for a job. I got lucky with 400TT and got a Challenger 604 rating, but with just under 1000TT I am having trouble even getting a Flight Instructing position. Seems like many companies think I'll leave after a few months. Which isn't true, I need at least 1500 hours and my ATPL which would take a year or so.

aerorrancio
28th Aug 2009, 12:04
If you want loss money go.
Please stay far away.

FirasAdi
22nd Sep 2009, 17:14
here is my story:

I signed up for Bond Aviation A320 type rating. As an international student i needed a TSA cleareance which i got and i also need an M1 Visa. now Bond Aviation Could not offer me an M1 Visa and when i reached USA. They wouldnt let me in because I didnt have M1 visa and the customs officer advised me that Bond Aviation Should of did it to me which of course they never did. Any way i had to return back home. now when i asked larry for a refund. he said he would refund my money back which is around 11000 $ and of course he never did. ALL other training centers do offer this M1 visa except them.

My advice to people wanting to make a type rating is to choose another training centre as i did and they provided me with all documents required as an international student.

nicholasblonde
4th Dec 2009, 17:49
Is it just me, or are there a lot of people from outside the US who seem to get ripped off by TRTOs and line-training providers here or Europe or wherever and just act like they are helpless and lost all their money? "Oh poor me, they took my $20000 and I can't do anything about it."

I haven't heard too many Americans on here or anywhere complaining about how someone victimized them and took their $20000--want to know why?
In America, if someone take even one dollar from you YOU SUE THEM AS MANY TIMES AND AS MANY WAYS AS POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU WIN. The USA has a whole lot of problems like poverty, healthcare, and ultra-capitalism, but one GOOD thing we have going for us is that we have one of the most robust civil court systems on Earth. Property rights are enforced, and if someone defrauds you or takes your money, even without a written contract, YOU SUE THEM. End of story.

The way contract law works in the US, even if there is a verbal agreement and no signed documents, and even if there is a signed document that says "we don't give any refunds" if they didn't provide anything to you for your money, you GET IT BACK.

Why do you not hear any Americans complaining about losing money to a TRTO? I don't think it's just because we have lots of guns here. I think if the same thing happened to some bloke here, he would have already got his money back, or had that company shut down...believe me.

The way many of these companies work is that they find foreigners and Europeans who are more accustomed to the "nicer" way of life over there--you come over here and people are cutthroat and we are all used to taking money from each other all the time...companies like Bond survive because you are too afraid to sue them...if they did this to some guy from LA or NYC, they would either find themselves bleeding on the street or drug into the nearest courtroom for an expensive and lengthy trial, which you will win...

I'm not sure what kind of justice system you have up in Canada...but in America, any self-respecting American would have SUED THOSE IDIOTS IN COURT BY NOW for the $11,000 PLUS lost wages.

If you come to America you have to think like a lawyer/judge--everyone else does. We are the most litigious country in the world with the largest number of adversarial lawsuits against other per capita on the planet--for whatever problems we have as a society, I can say one thing for sure--it's good that you can always sue anyone for anything that comes down to money or property....it goes hand-in-hand with our ultra-capitalism.

Please, please, please contact a lawyer in the city where Bond is based and get a free consultation on whether you can sue them or not in civil claims court. Also contact a lawyer in your home city in Canada and see if there is any way you can haul them up to a Canadian court and try them for fraud.

Gather ALL documentation, bank statements, print off anything that was on their website (there are sites that archive old versions of pages). Your lawyer and judge can subpoena all evidence from that company.

98% of the time, just a threat letter from your lawyer to them will get your money back--do you think they would rather pay $1000+ for a lawyer to defend themselves in court, with a high risk of losing your money, PLUS your legal fees, PLUS their legal fees, or simply refund your money???

Stop crying--get a lawyer...this goes for anyone who has ever been ripped off in the US of A....

flyhelico
23rd Mar 2010, 10:54
do these guys "work" with Vueling?

I sent Vueling an email, no answer!