View Full Version : German Company FAI Air Ambulance T's & C's

l8starter
26th Aug 2008, 14:25
Good afternoon one and all, I've asked about this company in the GA Forum, but without much success. Two replies-one public and one PM -and of course both contradictory, So I thought I would try here.

I'm after all the usual gen, any personal experience of the operation and management; safe, professional, maintenance ok, look after you down route ? And of course 'the package'. I have searched on all relevant Forums with no luck, and nothing on ppjn etc.

I know they have a main base in Nuremberg, also Athens, and a UN contract in Abidjan, Ivory Coast (I have also asked on the African Forum). Would like to know if they rotate their pilots through these bases, or if you are assigned to a particulr base ? What are the rosters like-commutable for example ?

Not a wannabe (over 6000 hrs). Corporate, but aircraft look like they're going, so I'm looking !

Many thanks, all contributions gratefully received.

l8starter
30th Aug 2008, 08:57
Thanks for the reply Commited.

I have to say, I've had a few PM's now and none of them are painting a very good picture of this company. It's a shame, because I really fancied the type of flying that they do; and the Lear sounds like a lot of fun,which would make a pleasant change.

Onwards with the search,and thanks again.

assymetricdrift
11th Feb 2011, 06:33
Please can I give this topic a kick, and see if anyone has any up to date information on it?

For example - salaries, days off, T&Cs, selection process etc?

Very many thanks,