PDA

View Full Version : QR chief leaving?

togaluck
24th Aug 2008, 07:34
:Drumours yet again .... could it be true? anybody?

strength
24th Aug 2008, 09:25
Not heard anything about AAB leaving but I heard a couple of months ago that the Palace in Qatar were furious with AAB that a large number of flight crew were leaving the Amiri fleet. Apparently a few of the "favourite" flight crew to the palace have left so the palace has taken control of the Amiri flights away from AAB, don't know if this is true, just heard it from a friend.

Londonlads
24th Aug 2008, 13:42
Same old rumours. Even when I was there there were rumours he was leaving!

Lulu qatar
24th Aug 2008, 21:42
He will never leave inschallah . He might change position to Capt A340 .
Chief is the best person in 9 floor . He is kind he is gentle he is strict but fair .HE IS 5 STAR SUPER STAR .
He made Qatar Airways the best airline in Qatar .

PIPE RIDER
24th Aug 2008, 22:05
Moderator please lock this nonsense thread, or give us the real name of Lulu so we can stop him from breathing the same air as the rest of humans....

No_BS
25th Aug 2008, 09:27
Hoy! Sorry a Fruedian slip. Hey!
CEO PITA and Lulu are altered egos of the same person! PITA not going to a Far East airline ...he came from one after he was too old for them (CX). Now he keeps a gate in the office(A330)! Likes to talk about everyone behind their backs, like the CEO (ok we all like to do that!), CP, SVPO and CPT. He is a "down under" sort of person, who after a few beers will tell you his view of the world through his glasses.http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/nerd.gif
Hangs out with the "Tattooed one".
They say you can tell the character of a person by the company they keep, and what they post on pprune!:D

apaddyinuk
25th Aug 2008, 11:50
Lulu said "He made qatar the best airline in qatar"!!!

Um, I could be wrong but isnt Qatar the ONLY airline in Qatar????

Lulu, time you got out from under AAB's desk and looked around with your eyes!

LABRISEDEMER
25th Aug 2008, 12:41
How about the initial topic question?

Xaxa
25th Aug 2008, 12:45
I think he was being sarcastic. :bored:

LABRISEDEMER
25th Aug 2008, 12:49
I think so as well.
What about AAB?

Qatari515
25th Aug 2008, 17:37
for sure he was being sarcastic....:ugh:

Still no answer to the ONE question though...

Mr Ho
26th Aug 2008, 01:11
At last get chnace I join great goat Qater Airway as A320 Captian. Is good man this catamite who me give good job. Do evrything very well for boss I will :)

Two Dogs....
26th Aug 2008, 05:33
Why do we end up with all the village idiots?? Recruitment need to develop a spelling test. Did you own a pencil when you were at school Mr Ho?

cleared to land
26th Aug 2008, 06:30
Why does every thread about becomes poluted with stupid posts about LULU,.... this guy and that guy. some people even copy their posts from other threads with no change at all. i supose they have a few genious templates on their desktops and are so proud of them they want to make sure everyone has seen them.:D
anybody any information on the topic?

Tintin
26th Aug 2008, 17:41
Thats the type of pilot they (QR) attract/retain. Better get use to it man:ugh:

JungleJett
28th Aug 2008, 09:32
Guys,

Wake up and smell the humus....don't you get it????
Mr. Ho is Lulu/Pita.....

Ignore the Ho....