PDA

View Full Version : What Punishment Would You Deliver To These Sickos?

NIGELINOZ
22nd Aug 2008, 18:56
This is a very disturbing story from News.Com.Au.
(Warning-Some people may find this story distressing)

Mutilated koala bashed, then dismembered | NEWS.com.au (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24219942-1248,00.html)

I know what I would do to the feckers if I caught them,and it involves inflicting a lot of pain.

CityofFlight
22nd Aug 2008, 19:06
The same should be done to them. Sick b:mad: ds.

dazdaz
22nd Aug 2008, 19:48
Agree, such nice gentle animals. firkin morons who (prob after a few beers) do this. Like to meet them, firkin good hiding. Having said that...OZ HEY!!!!! We got more golds than you!!!!!!!!

Daz

Have to shoot off, mum has got my hot milk before sleepies.

con-pilot
22nd Aug 2008, 19:53
Hum, let's see here, hot, hot desert, ant hill, staked out naked, covered in honey. Numerous aplications of a red hot poker up the you-know-what.

Well, that's a start, give me some time and I will come up with some bad stuff.

Flying Binghi
22nd Aug 2008, 21:39
What Punishment Would You Deliver To These Sickos?

Sounds like mental illness to me. Some psychiatric treatment is required.

...speaking of blood and gore, just got the movie "Saw" time to see what some think is 'entertainment' :hmm:

west lakes
22nd Aug 2008, 21:52
I was thinking along the lines of dropping them off in the middle of nowhere, with basic survival tools and letting them take their chances with the local wildlife:eek:

G-CPTN
22nd Aug 2008, 22:57
What does koala taste like?
Chicken?

4 engines 4 longhaul
22nd Aug 2008, 23:04
Everytime I read about animal cruelty, the same thought always goes through my head. Strap the measly little worms down and juice out the same to them. The majority are the thugs who like to punch in Bus Stops etc 'cause its well ard', really given the fact it doesnt punch back so it doesnt damage there fake Burbery.:zzz:

ZEEBEE
22nd Aug 2008, 23:30
Agree, such nice gentle animals.

Well, no, not really. If you've ever seen them fight each other, you'd say otherwise.

Nevertheless, the actions of those thugs give a good argument for lethal injections IMO

airship
22nd Aug 2008, 23:32
They should be made to sign the sex offenders register and be banned from approaching or living nearby any koala bears within 100m. That'll do the trick.

PS. I could relate literally countless true-life stories about koala abuse, but I'll refrain from doing so here.

What does koala taste like?
Chicken? I think Carl Hiaasen might say that it'd be OK to eat if you found a koala 'roadkill'. Interestingly enough, this BBC report (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7551125.stm) has some Oztralian scientist reclaiming the virtues of eating more kangaroos in order to save the planet: He said: "It tastes excellent, not unlike venison - only a different flavour." , which sounds somewhat ambigious IMHO. Whatever, if people are going to be regularly roasting kangaroo legs like they currently do legs of lamb, they're going to have to start building bigger ovens...?! Or maybe we'll just get the forelegs and a bit of shoulder, the rest of the waste going into the production of petfoods?

Would Q.A.N.T.A.S. still have a kangaroo logo on the airplane if the consumption of kangaroo meat eventually 'takes off'...?!

PS. I'm sure almost any reasonably fresh meat from whatever source, suitably cooked in fine herbs and French wine, served in a full-cream sauce will always be appetising. Alternatively, the same could be barbecued and taste 10 times better...?! :ok: :sad:

con-pilot
22nd Aug 2008, 23:49
You can ask any criminal profiler and they will tell you that when young people commit such actions against primate animals such as Koala Bears, horses and same type animals they will commit the same type crime against humans. You can count on it in fact.

Flying Binghi
23rd Aug 2008, 00:25
You can ask any criminal profiler and they will tell you that when young people commit such actions against primate animals such as Koala Bears, horses and same type animals they will commit the same type crime against humans. You can count on it in fact.

Do you have a reference for that con-pilot ? I'm just asking, re, if it might tye into the violent TV issue.

airship
23rd Aug 2008, 00:26
I hadn't realised that the Koala was a primate, c-p, me olde mate?! :confused:

But when I was about 14, there was a mouse that would come into my bedroom through a hole in the wall. So I placed a metal serving tray in front of it and connected the live 220V wire across a switch to the tray. In absolute darkness late one night, once I heard the mouse land on the tray, I threw the switch. Which was immediately followed by a lot of squealing. Unlike death row, however, as far as I can recall, once I removed the tray from the hole in the wall, the mouse finally scurried back into the hole...and never ever bothered me again (I like to think that he simply learned a lesson but who knows whether or not he later succombed from this adventure). It was certainly never my intention to cause undue suffering but I'mll admit to feeling a bit of a thrill during the event (and that I didn't electrocute myself).

33 years later, I have yet to use remotely similar methods on any of my fellow human-beings (that's not to say I've never wanted to, simply that I haven't). I've read about certain individuals who having commenced with for example, animal torture in their youth have progressed onto similar acts involving human-beings as adults. Is such progression inevitable? I doubt it.

But here's a question for you. Supposing someone had a pet pudicat or dog at home that sometimes misbehaved? If that person just happened to have been based at Guantanamo at some stage and had used water-boarding techniques, would it be OK to use the same techniques on the unruly pets at home (especially if they worked)...?! :(

PS. I may come across as heavy, but I'm just your brother. Hey, we both like Scotch don't we...?! :ok:

CityofFlight
23rd Aug 2008, 00:33
FB...Like Con-Pilot, I've read similar articles citing that animal cruelty is often a precursor to violence and serious anti-social behaviors. This link is one of many.
Animal Cruelty: The Key to Serial Minds (http://ezinearticles.com/?Animal-Cruelty:--The-Key-to-Serial-Minds&id=35856)

con-pilot
23rd Aug 2008, 00:45
Do you have a reference for that con-pilot ?

Sure, I saw it on TV. :p

Not really, the FBI has a lot of data on this and I have had personal experience of working with a some of their profilers and have read a lot of non-fictional books and articles on the subject.

There was a local case in Oklahoma City about a boy, age 13, who tied up a pony and tortured it to death with a knife. Ten years later he was convicted of raping and murdering three women.

He is no longer among the living. He 'fell' down in the shower in the State Prison and accidentally broke his neck.

Airship, go to bed.

G-CPTN
23rd Aug 2008, 00:55
You can ask any criminal profiler and they will tell you that when young people commit such actions against primate animals such as Koala Bears, horses and same type animals they will commit the same type crime against humans.So does the corollary apply that you have to start with animals before you can move on to carnal relations with humankind?
I think we should be told. :E

con-pilot
23rd Aug 2008, 00:57
So does the corollary apply that you have to start with animals before you can move on to carnal relations with humankind?

Only if you are from Arkansas. :p

(Pronounced 'Ar-can-saw'.)

CoF, sorry I did not see your reply, yes that is a very good example of what I was talking about. :ok:

airship
23rd Aug 2008, 01:02
I'd love to discuss the case of a 13 year old boy torturing and killing a donkey...and the causal (is that the right term?) link to the subsequent rape and murder of 3 women in adulthood. Did he rape the donkey? Did he torture the women? Wouldn't it be nice (if a little too convenient) if someday we could tell, simply by the way a baby cried maybe, that they would have an XX% probability of ending up as a serial murderer and ought therefore to be terminated forthwith.

But c-p has told me (twice now in separate threads) that it's time I went to bed. Who am I to argue with someone who loves wolves (and pudicats)? Tomorrow's another day...?! :zzz:

BlueDiamond
23rd Aug 2008, 02:15
You are one seriously twisted individual, airship ... electrocution for mice indeed! Water.boarding for "unruly pets"? Did you pull the legs off crickets too and fry ants with a magnifying glass in your younger days as well? := :rolleyes:

...OZ HEY!!!!! We got more golds than you!!!!!!!!
So you should have, Daz ... you're fielding more than twice as many athletes. Have you won more than twice as many golds? :E

Two's in
23rd Aug 2008, 02:35
There is no real mystery to this, if you do not possess the moral compass or sense of compassion to understand the concept that inflicting pain, torture or undue suffering on a sentient being is fundamentally against the accepted boundaries of civilized behavior, you are by definition outside the normal range of that behavior. There is abundant evidence that this usually leads to an ever increasing pattern of abuse and cruelty, where the bounds between animals and humans soon becomes blurred. Today's child pulling the wings off flies is tomorrow's sociopath. These subhumans are well past any redemption.

Roger Sofarover
23rd Aug 2008, 03:45
It is terrible, but it is the tip of the ice berg. For a truly harrowing view of animal cruelty, search on youtube. Be prepared to cry and feel sickened. Do not view within several hours of going to bed, or in front of the kids. These are cases where i would support the animal rights activists turning vigilante.

BlueDiamond
23rd Aug 2008, 04:18
I'm not going to look for myself, Roger, I'd probably end up having nightmares ... but are you saying that people actually post videos of themselves doing these things?

DOME
23rd Aug 2008, 16:48
Koala are savage little bustards - but no need to do what has been reported.

Re 'roo meat - I don't think any cooking or flavouring method could overcome the "metallic" flavour it has because of the high iron content. Plus there's not enough fat to give it any interest.

G-CPTN
23rd Aug 2008, 17:05
One has enjoyed fillet of Ostrich. :ok:
Delicious!

ArthurR
24th Aug 2008, 07:20
Perhaps the little scotes (big scrotes what ever) will eventually come across one of these
Drop Bears - The Truth (http://www.geocities.com/muirnin/db.htm)