PDA

View Full Version : FS2K Pro Probs-Please Help ME!!

Golf-Kilo Victor
20th Feb 2001, 23:25
Yo and big it up to everyone out there!
I recently got FS2000 pro edition for crimbo, and i installed it on my win 95 comp. It looks stunning, but there are a few problems:
1) There is no sound! i have absolutely no sound on it, wich is a bit annoying, is it something to do with the sound card i am using? i am using a Soundblaster Awe64.
2) whenever i try to install an automatic aircraft installation utility, like flightzip, the comp flashes up an error message saying that it "failure to write to the system registry. the registry may be corrupt, or you may not have the required permission to write to the registry"

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

Please Help

G-KV

KBaB
20th Feb 2001, 23:59
Sound problem might be that the sound card is being used by somthing else (like napster) and not being able to install stuff might be a anti virus software protection thing.

On the task bar, bottom right corner, try closeing the programs down.

KBaB

(might help!)

BoeingBoy
24th Feb 2001, 14:01
All MS flight Sims are famous for supplying soound art too high a rate. I have to turn me sound card accelerator down to play Ms CFS1.

I can't remember off hand how to do it, but check out your sound card propoerties and adjust the rate that it samples sounds at and see of that helps.

Golf-Kilo Victor
24th Feb 2001, 23:45
The antivirus thingie dont work, and im not using napster when i am on MS FS2K...as for the sound card, well, i havent tried it yet