PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Joke

BYALPHAINDIA
17th Aug 2008, 22:49
1: What did the Vicar say to the Choir Boy = Ill show you later.

2:The local Monastery was in panic, When one of it's elite Monk's did not show up one morning for duties.

The monk who should normally report to Father at 7am did not show.:zzz:

When the Monk did eventually roll up, Father asked why brother x did you not report to me??

Well Father I had this wild night out on the tiles with a lady who's name I cannot resemble??

Father replied So you are a changed man then brother x :E:=:}

denis555
18th Aug 2008, 06:58
Dear Byalphaindia.

Do you pass your jokes through a translator programme? It's just tht the punchlines get a little - lost...:p

BlueWolf
18th Aug 2008, 09:14
Right then, here is BYALPHAINDIA's original joke, Babelfished into Spanish and then back again;

Joke at night of Sunday -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1: What made the vicar says to the boy of the choir = ill demonstration you more ahead. 2: The local monastery was in panic, when one of it' Monk' elite; of s; s did not appear a morning for the duties. The monk who must disclose normally to the father in 7am did not demonstrate. When the monk rolled possible for above, asked father because brother x did nonreport to him? Good father had tonight wild towards outside in tiles with one lady who' name of s that I cannot be resembled? The father answered so you are a changed brother of the then man x

I'm sure you'll agree it's much funnier now :ok:

Parapunter
18th Aug 2008, 09:29
I'll bet Billy Connolly's worried.

Sailor Vee
18th Aug 2008, 10:12
much funnier nowYou'll need as much 'electric soup' as the original poster had to understand either! :p

denis555
18th Aug 2008, 10:19
An old English war veteran with a bad memory travels to Europe, And He loses his bearings, He says to a bystander 'On no not another F***ing Lufthansa, The bystander says well you can't tell the difference when your in Germany.

The Old man says, What between the Men & The Women??http://static.pprune.org/forums/images/smilies2/eusa_clap.gifhttp://static.pprune.org/forums/images/smilies2/eusa_clap.gif

Here's another classic - I have tried translating to Norwegian and reading it in a mirror - still can't make head nor tail :confused: :confused:

BlueWolf
18th Aug 2008, 10:27
P'raps you have to use a Norwegian mirror, innit.
:p

denis555
18th Aug 2008, 11:05
Google translated this German Joke.... Laugh? I thought I'd never start.:ok:

Amtmann Knoll, at home at breakfast, spoons just the second egg, is still a second cup of coffee and read for over an hour geistesabwesend his morning newspaper.

Finally, his wife asks him:
"Say, Hans, you must not into office today?"

Knoll runs as a tarantula pin high and groans:
"Oh my goodness you, I thought I would be there for a long time!"

BDiONU
19th Aug 2008, 20:50
Jade Goody has cancer, and she claims that she is worried that hair loss might ruin her looks.

Nice to see she hasn't lost her sense of humour.

G-CPTN
19th Aug 2008, 20:58
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08_03/GoodyTearsREX_302x322.jpg

Parapunter
19th Aug 2008, 21:10
I find that to be in piss poor taste.

nahsuD
20th Aug 2008, 01:32
A man was sitting in the bar at Heathrow Terminal 3 and noticed a really beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself : "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be an air hostess. I wonder which airline she works for?" Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta airline slogan. "Love to fly and it shows?"

She gave him a blank,confused stare and he immediately thought to
himself "Well, she obviously doesn't work for Delta."
A moment later, another slogan popped into his head, so he leaned towards her again and said: "Something special in the air ..?"
She gave him the same confused look. He mentally kicked himself and scratched Singapore Airlines off his list.
He thought "Perhaps she works for Thai Airways ..." and said, "Smooth as silk?"
This time,the woman turned on him and said, "What the f*** do you want?" The man smiled, slumped back in his chair and said .

"Ahhhhh, Montenegro Airlines !"

denis555
20th Aug 2008, 07:13
This woman makes me gag - but that was a bit below the belt.

With Max Clifford as her spokesman it's enevitable that there are rumours that this is an elaborate publicity stunt. If it is true she has my full sympathy and I wish her better.

If not she should put in stocks along with Max and pelted with rotten tangerines.