PDA

View Full Version : QR 300-600 f/o hiring??

310-304
17th Aug 2008, 11:35
Hi guys,

I am looking to join Qr 300-600 fleet and do you have any idea about interviews and what is Qr offering for first officer?Also min requirements?

I would be very appriciated if you post more info!!

Thnks,

tomuchwork
17th Aug 2008, 11:43
Same as all the other fleets in QR. We are in need of FOs on the 300, as on all the other fleets(because our FOs are leaving, at least a reasonable number of them). Drop a line to our fabulous indian(bangladeshi, pakistani?) run recruitment department, they will do their bets to loose or delay your application(otherwise, who will need recruitment anymore[their logic] :-) ). Or try to send it directly to the fleetchief 300 and see if you get somewhat of a reply, because it is not standard proc. a300cp(xx)qatarairways.com.qa Think twice before you sell your soul to the goat, no kidding! Cheers

310-304
17th Aug 2008, 11:47
Could you pls send email by private msg?

All the 300's are cargo or is there any pax?
Do you have any idea about routing of 300's?

Thnks for info,as a 300 flyer its the best airline where I can upgrade to 330 or 777.Any suggestion?

See ya...

tomuchwork
17th Aug 2008, 12:01
Hi, just remove the (xx) by common sense - thats it. Yes, 3 cargo, 1 Pax still in service and unfortunately flying(i guess it will be phased out around nov) Destinations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Zaragoza(in discussion), Milan, Nairobi, Karthoum, Dubai, Bahrain, Lahore, Karatchi(not sure if i wrote that right), Chennai. I think that's it, the remains of a bright past.... If a upgrade is your aim and you are willing to ride the goat, go for it....

Please use the search function, plenty of threads on QR. Thread closed