PDA

View Full Version : Global Air

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
16th Aug 2008, 04:50
What's the story on global air in Malaysia. Heard it was Mr razzamatazz. hooked up with mid east investors looking at hajj ect..............:eek:

This is very interesting Ahmad Razlah Ahmat (http://ahmad_razlah.blogs.friendster.com/ahmad_razlah_ahmat/)

Bob Hawke
17th Aug 2008, 03:27
Now, if I clean my fish pond, have dreams, and thus hear God, then I should be able to decide the direction my working life will take. I would have taken this as a Zen insight, from your friends website, but alas, it's just another misguided religious delusion - oh spare us the lunacy of this! I will avoid the said company on that basis. Thanks for the heads up - my opinion only.

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
17th Aug 2008, 05:58
G'day Bob,

I'd like to emphasise that this fellow is definitely no friend of mine. Infact some digging has revealed that he was with the old airasia pre LCC days when it was owned by DRB Hicom and loosing money at a rate of about 3,000,000 USD per month. The changes made to this sad 2 x 733 outfit were made after Tune Air took over and it was the tune air team that set up airasia in its present form and business model. I base this upon the fact that this chap was there pre tune air for many years and made no impact on the modus operandi albeit operational, financial or other. More hot air, dreams and pond cleaning I fear.

Wooblah. :ok:

PK-KAR
17th Aug 2008, 21:51
Wooblah,
If the press got it right... they wanna use Airsmith Inc from Opa Locka in Florida to provide the aircraft for Global to use.

Now, have a look at that company's former client list, and soon enough you'd conclude... Global Air is for eternal dreamers and "has beens", as lessor's former Indonesian clients are airlines run by 'eternal dreamers and has beens'... what a trail of devastation they've left behind!!!! Our of their past Indo clients only Lion survived, only because they got lured by Regionair on the A310 lease fiascoes and dumped Airsmith (yeah, same guys as NATCO) after one of their 732s forgot to deploy the flaps on a take off and wrote the darn thing off...

I wonder if Airsmith Inc will promise their usual line... "We'll provide you with a substitute aircraft when the ones you're leasing gets pulled offline for a heavy check"... Yea rite!

Now. Razlah, is a has been? So who's the eternal dreamer?
Perhaps this guy?
http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/Saturday/Nation/globalair.xml/Article/Current_News/BTIMES/Images/btgraph9/zambri2.jpg
From: Business Times Online (http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/Saturday/Nation/globalair.xml/Article/)

Bob Hawke
18th Aug 2008, 13:50
Yes, it seems that both the two gentlemen afore-mentioned (I use the term very loosely) have emerged from the pond, along with other scum in the aviation pool (pond!) to make quality nuisances of themselves. I do remember the pre-LCC days of AA, and it was that quality of ineptitude that made it stand-out as another pond success - not!

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
21st Aug 2008, 11:48
Thanks all,

I think the info here is very accurate. Well good luck to them and to their investors. Rumour has it they are trying to get into the Afghan Hajj, if I remember correctly some years ago the Afghan minister in charge was shot and killed because if the stuff ups. I hope they know what they are getting into....................Kabul..................:eek:

Regards,

Wooblah.