PDA

View Full Version : Something you would never see at QR

blue&green
15th Aug 2008, 10:57
Use at qatar would never see are crew so happy. Maybe this is what it looks like to enjoy your job and training. Press on the link below Guys and Girls.

YouTube - Etihad training song (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GOHx8hvK4lE&feature=related)

maniaticodellift
15th Aug 2008, 13:01
AMAZING!!!!!!! nice to see that... wish QR air force enviroment where like that...

repapips
15th Aug 2008, 17:43
Youtube says video no longer available... :hmm:

P.Clostermann
15th Aug 2008, 21:01
video is still there...

QR , once more, finds itself limping behind EY...This was reflected in the last passenger surveys where QR was voted the cheapest airline as well as the least customer orientated airline in economy class!

Just looking at these flight attendants made me realise again how young, immature and naive our cabin crew at QR is! Besides the few senior crew left here, the QR cabin crew is like kindergarten!

Another opportunity missed!:{

loc22550
16th Aug 2008, 05:26
Initially i tought it was batch of qatar airways cabin crew.... celebrating their resignation from QR...!:)

repapips
16th Aug 2008, 18:57
Yup, it was ok this time. Thanks!

Terri Wrist
17th Aug 2008, 10:59
Goat Airway have song for cabin crew, is very good too. "Taking you more personally, taking you more personally, when you fly with The Goat... clap clap". Everyone laugh many times :p

Smirnoff N21
17th Aug 2008, 11:22
TW as far as my memory serves me it was something like Caaaaaptaaaaain tooooo loooong......
Don't take it personally take it on the rocks!!!:ok: