PDA

View Full Version : German ice cream murders....

Lafyar Cokov
13th Aug 2008, 22:27
BBC NEWS | World | Europe | German ice cream murders probed (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7557491.stm)

I just wondered if they had been topped..........

Mostly Harmless
13th Aug 2008, 22:38
Sounds like they got creamed. Better call in the cold case squad...

Yes, I am now going to hide in shame.

Whirlygig
13th Aug 2008, 22:48
Looks as if any motive will be a bit flakey. Let's hope the German Polizei get them caught in a Mivvi which will be a scoop for them!

Cheers

Whirls

G-CPTN
13th Aug 2008, 23:28
Monkey blood?

Overdrive
13th Aug 2008, 23:43
The area is now coned off. Maybe someone will play the cornet at the funeral? Guess they'll have a whippy round for the families...

We'll have to wafer the police report.

Buster Hyman
14th Aug 2008, 02:18
Polizei now have 2 suspects, Baskin & Robbins, (Neopolitans on holiday in Germany) and they are combing the Streets for them. They believe they may be hiding in the Big Choc Top, or they have Split. Either way, they have assured the public that they will make an Eskimo Pie out of these two!

(Hmmm...even I'm embarrassed by that...):(

pigboat
14th Aug 2008, 03:13
Shouldn't that read German gelato murders? ;)

pigboat
14th Aug 2008, 03:18
Shouldn't they be the gelato murders? ;)

Parapunter
14th Aug 2008, 05:56
Apparently, the weapon was a Magnum. These puns are pure Corn...etto.

Re-entry
14th Aug 2008, 06:17
Sounds a bit fishy to me. The trumpeter of these claims should trout this seriously. I'm herring it was a sole offender.

Al Fakhem
14th Aug 2008, 06:23
They are NOT "German" murders. All perpetrators are Turks.

ArthurR
14th Aug 2008, 06:34
Al Fakhem, Don't you mean victims ( appart from the woman ). They were Turks. Don't belive they have caught the perps yet.

Buster Hyman
14th Aug 2008, 06:35
Well that just doesn't make sense at all Al, where's the pun in that?:confused:

Lafyar Cokov
14th Aug 2008, 11:31
No - it just wasn't punny!!!

I wonder if someone dialed 99...................................9?

Lon More
14th Aug 2008, 11:37
Turkish Dead ......light?

ProM
14th Aug 2008, 11:46
Police interviewing witnesses found a ripple of enthusiams. A potential suspect was actually in a van, ill a bystander said. Th case is so high profile that the chief of police has put a rocket up the backside of the detective responsible.

Al Fakhem
14th Aug 2008, 12:14
ArthurR:

The Greek woman was apparently shot and killed accidentally. All other participants in the shooting were Turks, two of whom were shot dead in the incident and another seriously wounded.

Foss
14th Aug 2008, 12:35
Crack Italian police, the Serious Chime Squad have already interviewed some suspects but said they were dropped back on the steet for telling Pear Picking Porkies. One source said a drug deal worth hundreds and thousands may have been the cause of the row.
'We'll have this case licked, Sundae at the latest, there's always one with sticky fingers. There'll be no Bocker Glory once they're Knicked.' said a topped cop.
The police are also watching out for children.

Lafyar Cokov
14th Aug 2008, 12:47
This reporting is FAB!

frostbite
14th Aug 2008, 14:37
A reports just in suggests they have zzapped the perpetrators.

(zzapp is (was?) a rather nice toffee flavoured lolly from Treats)

jammydonut
14th Aug 2008, 14:40
Did somebody call 99 99 99

rahulred5
14th Aug 2008, 14:46
Once again Al Fakem must use racism in his posts.

He automatically thinks that the perpetrators are Turks rather than Germans. Who told him ? His ISI ?

larssnowpharter
14th Aug 2008, 16:40
Shouldn't they be the gelato murders?

No. no. no!

You'll get the grammar police on that case.

Given that there was a plurality of murders you should use the plural form of the word 'gelato'.

That is :

'Gelati'

Case solved!

Al Fakhem
14th Aug 2008, 19:29
rahulred5:

Go get some professional help for whatever little is left of your brain. You are making a total fecking a§§hole of yourself.

Fact: all eight gunmen are Turks, all known to police here for records of mainly GBH. Gunfight is a result of one clan of Turks being barred from entering nightclub "50 Grad" in Mainzer Neustadt, one of the bouncers being a Turk from another clan.

So the guys refused entry go and get some firepower.and restore their "honour".