PDA

View Full Version : GF pay scale

Tziganul
11th Aug 2008, 10:36
Hey guys and gals,

Does anyone have any info on what GF pay scale is for and f/o, what the upgrade time is, if any, what is the general morale of the team, etc, thank you all in advance :)

Tahir
11th Aug 2008, 20:29
Hello Friend,Check the link maybe this will give you a rough idea about payscale.

http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/factfile.php?id=3cnhhqctt0zvanaz49hyk8feugv627yv7azen1v4rfmp ukbkjg7

Tziganul
12th Aug 2008, 02:13
Thanks Tahir! Greatly appreciate it :) Do you happen to know how many hours the guys put in on average/month? Once again, thanks :)

bus787
12th Aug 2008, 11:57
Tzinagul in all the middle east airlines you do as much hours until you drop dead or go sick.The shortage of people is too much name them all EY EK GF QR no difference same S.S.D.Taste

Tziganul
12th Aug 2008, 12:32
Thanks bus787!

That means that I should start working out to put up with the long hours. How do upgrades go. Do you have to be someone's nephew or cousin in order to get the four strips? I hear there is a lot of that going on in the ME. Not to say that I wouldn't do the same thing, but just out of curiosity how many guys get upgraded because they actually deserve it and not only because they are buddy buddy with the CP, DFO, CEO, PM or Royalty? Thanks guys, you've been very helpful :) I guess after all, you do get people on these forums that actually help! Glad to see that. Keep it that way boys and gals! Cheers! :)

Sal-e
13th Aug 2008, 06:52
Tziganul,
those days are hopefully over. Incidences in the past had put an end to that.