PDA

View Full Version : Aero B737-500

ogechi
10th Aug 2008, 13:31
Gather from my aero colleagues, aerocontractors first B737-500 aquisition out of seven is about to touch down in Lagos any moment from now!

Why B737-500 models Aero, whats the whole idea any Aero insider care to enlighten us on this decision to buy -500 series, bizarre guys.

Still considering their offer to join up, hopefully their salary scale for new First officers will improve, compared to the other airlines its quite a sad tale especially coming from Aero.

Best of luck to y´all.

5N AREABOY
11th Aug 2008, 07:00
Still considering their offer to join up, hopefully their salary scale for new First officers will improve, compared to the other airlines its quite a sad tale especially coming from Aero.

you are referring to second officer positions Ogechi.
you better take the job, alot of pilots are on the street in Lagos with no Jobs and it is almost the same story in every airline if you are starting as a fresher.

ogechi
11th Aug 2008, 07:37
QUOTE:
you better take the job, alot of pilots are on the street in Lagos with no Jobs and it is almost the same story in every airline if you are starting as a fresher.

You sure bout that matey!!! Me no thinks so friend. spent the last three months in lagos and around the country and let me tell you every pilot who is supposed to be gainfully employed is flying or processing his/her license to start work.

Check your facts again. Please the topic is about Aero 737-500

Shunanny
11th Aug 2008, 13:44
"Still considering their offer to join up, hopefully their salary scale for new First officers will improve, compared to the other airlines its quite a sad tale especially coming from Aero."

Ogechi, did you read your post, you went into the salary bash first.

On the B737-500 do you have a better suggestion from your lofty heights. What are the load factors, what is the operating cost, what is the acquisition cost, what are the expansion plans? All questions that must be answered.

As for salary scales, aero is one of the best. Proper schedules for crew, no "OVERTIME" proper health care, a leave plan to die for, but as usual,some just think about the benji's.

And you must know the saying,"it's your choice":E

LostAndFound
11th Aug 2008, 17:14
Ogechi, 5N Areaboy is right.I know alot of pilots out there still looking for Jobs.You dont have to know everybody sir.

Browright
11th Aug 2008, 18:20
2No Aero B737-500 ferried to Maintenance Base for Paint work. That what i've heard.