PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to pull a moonie on you-tube.

uklocations
7th Aug 2008, 21:11
Got a bit carried away last week, thought it was funny to do a semi-naked handstand in the pool, which Mrs Ukloc caught on camera.

Wanna show me mates, but is it ok to post a bare-bum (nothing else offensive) on you-tube?

CityofFlight
7th Aug 2008, 21:30
Go ahead and try. For educational purposes, mind you. :E ;)

Blues&twos
7th Aug 2008, 22:25
Depends how graphic the image.

Don't forget it's called You Tube, not Your Tube....

Of course, to avoid any problems you could simply arrange a get together with your...err...mates, and give them a full-on eyeful "live" so to speak.

selfloadingcargo
7th Aug 2008, 22:26
It is posting anything on YouTube that is unacceptable. Once you've chosen to post there then anything is acceptable.

27mm
8th Aug 2008, 06:57
I think I've already seen it - looked like one of those things you park your bicycle in.....

Arm out the window
8th Aug 2008, 07:00
It can be dangerous to try and pull a moonie, or a member of any other cult, for that matter.

Kerosine
8th Aug 2008, 07:36
Why don't you search on youtube for 'moonie', if you find loads of stuff, go for it. Safety in numbers.

uklocations
8th Aug 2008, 09:33
Good thinking batman.:}:ok:

sprocket
8th Aug 2008, 09:57
Bearing in mind that seeing someone "pulling" a moonie is more acceptable than someone "pushing" a moonie. :hmm:

Peter Fanelli
8th Aug 2008, 11:22
Wanna show me mates, but is it ok to post a bare-bum (nothing else offensive) on you-tube?

I'd be concerned about any mates who would like to check out your arse.

airship
8th Aug 2008, 16:34
Doing a moonie on youtube has little to do with JB. But I remember once posting a photo of someone doing a moonie in reply to one of JB's most steadfast contributors 2 or 3 years ago (I believe that it was DX Wombat though I might be wrong).

Whatever, I was banned from these forums for a full 6 months...?! :eek:

Was it worth it...?! The answer is a very meek 'nope'... :{

off centre
8th Aug 2008, 18:56
Whatever, I was banned from these forums for a full 6 months...?!

Wasn't long enough.

overfly
8th Aug 2008, 23:02

>>>and I'd be equally concerned about anyone who wanted to show his mates his arse; odd concept of fun in your world...

Salusa
9th Aug 2008, 01:52

>>>and I'd be equally concerned about anyone who wanted to show his mates his arse; odd concept of fun in your world...

You need to get out more.

Never played Dance of the Flaming Arseholes?

AlanShore
9th Aug 2008, 03:21
If it was my bare arse, I'd like to make sure my face was not visible at any time. Otherwise go for it.

Solid Rust Twotter
9th Aug 2008, 08:56
Wouldn't the reverend object to a Pruner porking one of his flock?:confused:

M.Mouse
9th Aug 2008, 11:43
Talking of bare bums isn't it amazing how the modern age which has brought us small and efficient still/video cameras has also brought us pictures of complete morons displaying their idiocy for all to see.

This is one of my favourites where said moron launches a firework (or tries) from a very odd part of his anatomy. The final 5 seconds provoked tears of laughter.

YouTube - Firework (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbeOpk8dOw8)