PDA

View Full Version : Continental Airlines

chrisy08
7th Aug 2008, 18:55
Posted a thread awhile back.

Flying with Continental Airlines Boeing 757 Bristol to Newark in December.

Will AVOD be installed in all Boeing 757s Economy Seating by December 08?

I have kept myself knowledged on Airliners.net however the forums section is hard to find recent posts.

Any help?:ugh:

firstchoice7e7
7th Aug 2008, 21:50
IIRC all CO 757 were to be completed by the end of the year so youve got a high chance of flying on one.

if you go to Continental Airlines (http://pda.continental.com/Test20/FlightStatusGateInfo.aspx) it will give you flight info, but it only works 2-3 days before the flight and even tells you what aircraft you will be flying on.

OltonPete
17th Aug 2008, 19:54
chrissy08I have not seen any recent updates on a.net but the site is not working too well on my PC.I also have a question re the seat-back TV's on Continentaland how does it work if you are in the front row of economyif there is no seat in front of you?Is it hand held IFE or fits into the arm of the seat?How does this work on other airlines? I have flown on EK with seat-back IFE but can't remember how it works. The food trays fit into the armrest but can't remember about the IFE.Pete

raffele
17th Aug 2008, 20:38
I'm guessing it will be like any other economy seat on a bulkhead, where the LCD is mounted on an arm, which folds down in between the seats, in front of where the table is stowed.

OltonPete
17th Aug 2008, 21:04
raffeleCheers for the info.29 of 41 CO 757's fitted as 10/08 per a.net and possibly now 31per another post.Pete

PAXboy
17th Aug 2008, 22:47
Hi chrisy08 just to say that, the protocol here is to continue the thread that you started. If you use the SEARCH function at the top, then select Advanced. By searching for 'Continental' but only in the SLF forum - your thread will be show. You can then add a new post to the end of the thread, rather than start a new one. This keeps things neater but helps those who responded to the thread, to know that it is back in play - rather than a new question about Continental.