PDA

View Full Version : Julia Gillard

Selfloading
7th Aug 2008, 10:45
Anyone else think the Welsh rarebit is a little bit sexy, or should I seek help :E

Buster Hyman
7th Aug 2008, 11:00
Sexy if you like pears but, do we really need to go through the whole front bench? I think it's really starting to irritate the snipers.:=

Ken Borough
7th Aug 2008, 11:21
do we really need to go through the whole front bench?

Would prefer not to have to do that Buster! I reckon Tanya Plibersek :ok: is a pretty hot number and would not crawl over Penny Wong to reach the Deputy PM were the former not of another persuasion.:{

BlueWolf
7th Aug 2008, 12:04
Throw me a bone.

One has some Welsh ancestry, and would therefore appreciate a pic, prior to passing judgement.

Edited to say, having done a little Googling, one does not agree with the original proposition, and withdraws from the debate.

Do carry on.

Chimbu chuckles
7th Aug 2008, 12:13
Her rise to political power will never erase the fall from the ugly tree and whacking every branch on the way down.

clay ramback
7th Aug 2008, 13:00
Selfloading

You need serious help and soon.

I couldn't think of a bigger turn-off than Julia Gillard. The whining accent in her voice makes me reach for the mute button every time. Definitely not attractive IMHO. :yuk:

I think Bronwyn Bishop is more attractive (or less ugly?).

Maybe I need help too?

airgrunt
7th Aug 2008, 13:12
the fall from the ugly tree and whacking every branch on the way down.

You obviously have no mirrors in your house chuckles

Selfloading
7th Aug 2008, 13:21
You need serious help and soonI think Bronwyn Bishop is more attractive
Now I might need help, no doubt about that

BUT Bronwyn Bishop :eek:

send for the men in white coats :):):)

Chimbu chuckles
7th Aug 2008, 14:14
airgrunt the discussion is not about me.:rolleyes:

Fantome
7th Aug 2008, 14:36
BUT Bronwyn Bishop

send for the men in white coats

There she was tonight on the box, (Q & A), praising Thatcher and Reagan and their stand against Russia. Going back a piece, another ranter was the late Billy Wentworth. White coats? One night late in the house when the few members still in the chamber were nodding off, Bill was only half way through his alloted time when a couple of labor dags, (Les Haylen was one), went out to the kitchen and got themselves a couple of stewards' white coats. Put them on and quietly came up behind Billy and just stood there till he noticed them. Bill, whose speech was normally apoplectic, went ballistic. Says Les, "Best if you just come quietly sir. The van's just out the front."

Sex appeal? Julia? Rather wait for Nymphomania Week to come round again. 'A DONATION A DAY DRIVES THE CRAVING AWAY' Julian Morrow (The Chaser) was sitting next to Bronwyn tonight. Managed not to say anything to her witty or cutting. He's such a pretty boy.

tinpis
7th Aug 2008, 21:29
Yer reckon Jules is crook?
Have a decko behind her :eek: http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/1.gif

YouTube - Gillard finds more surplus Workchoices promotional material. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkNnZz15cbI)

fleigle
7th Aug 2008, 23:02
Are they PAID to waste their time on sh1t like that ??????:{

Urshtnme
8th Aug 2008, 00:12
Anyone else think the Welsh rarebit is a little bit sexy, or should I seek help

Ahhh you're a sick man! :}

ShyTorque
8th Aug 2008, 00:26
Title of this one sums it up for me.... YouTube - Julia Gillard on Dogs & Politics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85tuO7cOuM&feature=related)

Atlas Shrugged
8th Aug 2008, 01:20
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00652/news-graphics-2007-_652166a.jpghttp://helmi.home.pages.at/mash/pictures/frankbw02.jpg

Arm out the window
8th Aug 2008, 04:03
Whoa - Bronwyn Bishop!!
Now that's just not natural.

Buster Hyman
8th Aug 2008, 04:35
Ha! Look at that. Major Pain & Major Burns and neither of them got Hotlips...Noice!

tinpis
8th Aug 2008, 05:18
Am I a bit slow whats the connection between Larry Linville ad Jules?

Wod
8th Aug 2008, 09:14
Fair suck of the sav!!

Sexy is Peter (Bedburner) Garrett.

Don't look at me. The ladies told me.

Capt.Grumpy
8th Aug 2008, 09:19
airgrunt the discussion is not about me

Too true chuckles, but I have seen your photo and you are no Adonis (neither am I) so perhaps we shouldn't throw stones :rolleyes:

maximus
8th Aug 2008, 12:09
I see once again the banality of the bogans comes to the fore. Keep mass debating amongst yourselves. It only goes to prove what a bunch of clowns you really are. :rolleyes:

Urshtnme
8th Aug 2008, 12:17
Gee that's a bit harsh Max

Islander Jock
8th Aug 2008, 12:26
Maximus,

You're not referring to the Labor front bench are you when climbing the moral high ground to denounce the "banality of the bogans"? Lighten up mate, satarising pollies is a national sport and occurs in far more refined areas of media than PPRUNE

I reckon Wilson (Iron Bar) Tucky summed JG up pretty well. "look at moiii"

Selfloading
8th Aug 2008, 13:36
I see once again the banality of the bogans comes to the fore. Keep mass debating amongst yourselves. It only goes to prove what a bunch of clowns you really are. :rolleyes:Get over yourself :ugh:

Buster Hyman
8th Aug 2008, 13:55
Told you the snipers would come out.:yuk:

Track Coastal
8th Aug 2008, 14:11
Why ARE Britain's CHAVs getting into a BOGAN SPECIAL thread about Australia's deputy prime minister?

When you respond can you admit to what you actually DO (or did) in aviation?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/dztblu2/historical/1979Thatcher.jpg

Track Coastal
8th Aug 2008, 14:26
Buster was a baggage handler or check in? I thought he was an OPSO or such?

He was a wannabe tinpusher. Most ATCs I know are centrist (evaluate and act - have an exit strategy). He appears here as rather ONE - EYED!!!!! Sorry mate, if you are one of us he is banal and a sheep.

Leadership? Do sniping comments on Pprune count (that no-one follows).

Buster Hyman
9th Aug 2008, 05:47
You've really fallen off the wagon there TC. Very sad.:( You have my pity...

Ops, CSO, LoCoBloko, Crewing, Sales...take yer pick. If it had to be done in an airline, I've pretty much done it. Currently a very bored Public Servant that almost made a big mistake. Luckily, lethargy took hold in an interview & a couple of clever interviewers realised I was in the wrong place.:ok:

Howard Hughes
9th Aug 2008, 08:48
I gotta say the one thing the Labour party have got right is the number of good looking women in the cabinet (Deputy PM notwithstanding of course).;)

Buster Hyman
9th Aug 2008, 10:36
Yeah, but lets not underestimate the discerning opinion of the East Timorese (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ramoshorta-fails-in-bid-to-seduce-vanstone/2008/08/04/1217701955882.html)when it comes to the "lay-tees"!!!:eek::yuk:

kiwi chick
9th Aug 2008, 12:32
If you're talking about sensuous good looking ladies - and the labour party - lets not forget our very own She Who Must Be Obeyed...

I'm sure tinpis can find a flattering picture. :}

Cunning_Stunt
9th Aug 2008, 20:55
Bronwyn Bishop attractive!!!! I believe Paul Keating once said of her she was that ugly she " wouldn't get a root on a troop ship that was coming home " Priceless.

tinpis
9th Aug 2008, 21:33
Wonder what Sam Newman would say? :uhoh: :E

ZK-NSJ
3rd Sep 2008, 13:35
julia is a supermodel compared to aunty helen

sisemen
3rd Sep 2008, 17:33
Oi. Kiwis in Mandurah don't count.

SpannerInTheWerks
4th Sep 2008, 00:54
Mummy told me the Wicked Witch of the West was dead!!! lol