PDA

View Full Version : GF creates another overpaid and unnecessary executive position.

downNOgreens
7th Aug 2008, 07:09
Just when you think GF is trying to create a viable and solvent business, a deputy PCE position is created. Even worse, the ex CFO was appointed the position. Is GF serious? This person does not have an enviable record as proven by his recent halfyear performance (or lack thereof), and obviously old school in his approach.
Is the board interested in turning the company around or not? I think the latter. Whatever intentions and desires there are, actions seem to indicate otherwise.

.Aero
7th Aug 2008, 14:21
Do you like the new "look" to their new careers website? :}

Gulf Air - Career Site (http://www.gulfaircareers.com/)

fractional
7th Aug 2008, 17:32
GF creates another overpaid and unnecessary executive positionIt may well be the new CEO in waiting...

Flygulfair
8th Aug 2008, 12:54
the career website is much better now :ok::ok:

Thank god they have taken my advice took them A long time to take it on board though!

Propellor
9th Aug 2008, 06:40
It seems that the appointment of the Dy. CEO is a move to make a place for a mate from Nairobi.
If I was the new Dy. CEO, I would worry for my job - GF has a knack of promoting people before booting them out.

Tziganul
11th Aug 2008, 06:00
Hey folks,

Ok so now the new CEO is over payed, how about the rest of the crew, what do pilots make on a monthly basis, specially f/o? What are the upgrade time if any? Thanks you:)