View Full Version : Would You?

Catastrophic_Failure
6th Aug 2008, 12:50
As a painfully frequent LHR-JFK pax, I always wonder - and perhaps I'm admitting more about my in-flight thoughts and psyche than is wise! - if any of the crew ever become 'more familiar' with any of their travelling masses? I've always thought about asking one of you girls out for the night but always refrain in fear of rules or unwritten codes advising againt such frivelous behaviour? :=

Matt101
6th Aug 2008, 13:06
Fratonising with the SLF - please, as if!

Seriously though - I'm sure some would be flattered to be asked on a date (strictly outside of work) however you will have to be travelling in at least J class and make an impression without having pressed your call bell once.
(okay not completely serious)

I know some hosties who met their one and only man in flight - Personally I just ogle the good looking ones and spit on the ugly ones. :eek:

Lauderdale
6th Aug 2008, 14:16
Catastrophic_Failure:

What do you think seatbelt checks are really, really really for.................?

:E

Catastrophic_Failure
6th Aug 2008, 15:01
Lauderdale please, you mucky, mucky pup! Although at least I know what to do with those chunky flight socks now! :ok:

Lauderdale
6th Aug 2008, 15:20
Haha! Thing is.......having flown as crew for over 10 years there is an element of thruth in this!

And it is not only the female crew (understatement) who have commented on what they have seen during the seatbelt sign is on check....you bare that in mind next time!

;)

glider12000
6th Aug 2008, 15:55
certainly can give you a good view when checking those seat belts, especailyl low cut tops...

Catastrophic_Failure
6th Aug 2008, 16:38
God bless you guys, I'll bare this in mind on Monday. Think I'll go for two flight socks down the trousers (maybe more if next door is empty and I can rob their pack), and a low cut top for good measure- I can't fail!

StaceyF
6th Aug 2008, 17:53
God bless you guys, I'll bare this in mind on Monday. Think I'll go for two flight socks down the trousers (maybe more if next door is empty and I can rob their pack), and a low cut top for good measure- I can't fail!

Reminds me of the joke about the guy who arrived in Sydney and got chatting to a local barkeeper: he was going to pose up and down Bondi Beach next morning and wanted any tips on what attracted the local totties.

The barkeeper said "put a rolled up pair of socks down your swimming trunks, mate they'll be all over you, it never fails".

So the next day this guy is strutting his stuff up and down Bondi all morning - nothing, not so much as a nibble. Still, he perseveres for another couple of hours but still nothing.

At that moment, he spots the barkeeper sat on a sunlounger so he storms over and says "what sort of Mickey Mouse advice did you give me last night? I've been sweating my a$$ off for five hours and I've pulled diddly-squat".

The barkeeper looks at the guy's backside and says "yeah, mate when I told you to put rolled up socks down your trunks, you're supposed to put them down the front".