PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Freeman

XTEC
5th Aug 2008, 21:01
Does anyone know the EMS pilot that took Morgan Freeman from the scene of the accident to the hospital.

Listened on the news on way home from work this evening, Morgan Freeman 71 years old!

Shawshank Redemption, just one of his great film credits.

XTEC

TheVelvetGlove
6th Aug 2008, 01:48
Freeman is also a pilot. No idea who picked him up, though...

EVAC Pilot
6th Aug 2008, 02:57
Air Evac Lifeteam took him the hospital (BH206 EMS configuration)

tattooed
6th Aug 2008, 03:02
What accident? Didn't hear anything....'course, I don't really watch TV either.

FlyNLowNSlow
6th Aug 2008, 05:15
Hey Tattooed, wat'cha doing in this neck of the woods girl?

Have a great time on your trip down to Cali.

SASless
6th Aug 2008, 12:11
No one admits being from Wake County.....no one!:uhoh:

They will say they are from Johnston County before admitting they are from Wake County.

Old Skool
6th Aug 2008, 13:37
How about Harnett county, is that ok, at least all the tattoos are spelt correctly.

tattooed
6th Aug 2008, 20:38
who dis? du I knows yuh? :}

And yes, Cali trip was AWESOME. It was a wild time.

Pilot DAR
7th Aug 2008, 11:10
XTEC,

As a medevac pilot is part of a medical team, I would belive that they also would be bound by the policies of patient privacy. I'm sure that whom ever the pilot is, he/she is wisely keeping the details of their patient's transport private, as I'm sure you would want for you and your family too!

rotorrookie
7th Aug 2008, 23:09
I read somewhere and it shocked me that first paramedics on scene had trouble pulling bystanders away from wreck that where determine to get photos of Freeman in the wreck on there own mobile's:ugh:
where the **** is this world going

Gomer Pylot
7th Aug 2008, 23:29
It would certainly be a HIPAA violation to post about flying him. Don't expect any first-hand information, unless the poster is suicidal about his career.