PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Air Interview

747jetdriver
4th Aug 2008, 09:06
Any input on the Hong Kong Air interview, how is the written test and sim check. Appreciate any input :ok:

pilotcpb
4th Aug 2008, 20:29
You mean Air Hong Kong??

747jetdriver
4th Aug 2008, 23:30
No Hong Kong Airlines....any input on written test and interview profile what to expect.:ok:

AAIGUY
4th Aug 2008, 23:55
yes you will need to walk and stay consiciuos. Check the other HKA thread. On second thought this must be a windup as no one could be that stupid. Of you are then you're perfect for HKAa

Hoofharted
5th Aug 2008, 01:20
Hey 747jetdriver, the fact that you ask the question is proof positive that you are stupid enough to fit right in. Do you enjoy living in a dormitory?

hongkongfooey
5th Aug 2008, 05:10
yes you will need to walk and stay consiciuos

If your knuckles drag on the ground, you could get DEC :}

747jetdriver
5th Aug 2008, 05:39
Well thanks for your very kind advise......it really helped :D

drool69er
5th Aug 2008, 08:22
747jetdriver

Do your research lah!
Otherwise you deserve the sh!t your getting from other posters.
Stay away from HKA.
Simple.

hellohka
21st Nov 2008, 18:11
boys,

anyone predict the life of HX/UO ? HX has less flight number while UO has more in new year ?

please give fact comments!

snakeslugger
22nd Nov 2008, 08:22
Hellohka, are you stupid? I am guessing you are thinking of working for these little boys - Let me revisit a few things for you...

Everything you read on these threads regarding HKA is FACT - except for the crap posted by the snakes, which is very identifiable by their poor command for the English language.
The guys incharge of this airline are bad managers and extremely poor pilots who have absoulutely no regard for SOP's and safety. Just read the post here and you will see what hijiks they get up to and attempt to cover up.
I have flown with these pricks and the amount of nonsense which dribbles from their forked tongue is nothing short of embarassing. Eg: JERKOHF - I have landed a 747 in a typhoon with a 50kt crosswind, and lets not forget his monumental failure in Kunming. This guy is incharge of recruitment and is doing sim assessments WTF? DICKSTEW - harassing the Korean F/A with his grease and sacking a guy because he complained about his non standard activities. He has rewritten the Boeing manuals so he knows best. LITTLE DICKIE - This aircraft likes to land firm...not at 2.4G though. Still trying to get his TRE approval, well I have spoken to the American whom he was paired with at KA and he said it was a joke. MADAM WU - The leader of the pack with a spine full of spite. Never has forgiven the westerners who laughed at him during the salary meetings earlier in the year.
I am disappointed in the South Americans for their silence throughout the whole mangement change from late last year...this silence endorses what these dickheads do. Instead of telling F/O's on recurrent training to watch these new guys because they are of a very low standard - just FAIL THEM! You Brazilains and Argies did hold the power in numbers to protect the ones who have been sacked, but sadly now your numbers will soon dissolve.
If you still work at HKA and your are western then as many have said before your days are well and truely numbered - don't be a fool and think it will get getter because it WON'T!

Safety is no longer PARAMOUNT at this oufit.