PDA

View Full Version : CX Chief Pilots / Fleet Captains

Inbound On Descent
1st Aug 2008, 00:27
G'day all,

I'm looking for a current list of fleet captains (Cheif Pilots?) for the CX fleets. I assume these blokes all report to the Director of Flight Operations ?...

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers,
:ok:
Inbound

(Mods, post duplicated from wannabes due no response...)

mephisto88
1st Aug 2008, 01:30
And you would want to know the names of these gentlemen for......?

If you don't know who they are already, then its unlikely to be a
personal matter, and if you wish to contact them on a professional
matter, then I'm sure any correspondance could be addressed to
their respective offices in the Flight Ops Dept.

Well thats probably the end of this thread!

Next?

machten
1st Aug 2008, 04:25
Maybe for his upcoming interview?

Inbound On Descent
1st Aug 2008, 04:27
Mephisto,

Neither helpful, nor necessary.

I seek the information for an upcoming interview. I see that you are in a position to help me out. If you consider the public domain inappropriate, you might consider a PM.

Inbound

ACMS
1st Aug 2008, 05:33
Not that I need to defend those gentlemen on the 3rd floor.

BUT...............you DON'T need their names to get into CX. So stop asking mate and move along.

NEXT.......................

Kitsune
1st Aug 2008, 06:29
You didn't think that no replies in the wannabees forum was something of a clue........? :rolleyes:

powerstall
1st Aug 2008, 07:15
planning on name dropping, aren't you? :=

but it sure would be helpful getting their names and positions right, just in case your planning on suing them. :E

pill
1st Aug 2008, 09:56
Bit of a heads up inbound as to how many tools work at cx.

peternorth
1st Aug 2008, 10:18
You mean THEE CAATHAAY!

Blogsey
1st Aug 2008, 17:01
Inbound,

As long as you can rattle off all the names, positions, backgrounds, spouses/kids/pets names of the people on this list, you should be fine.
Cathay Pacific - About Us : CX Background (http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_INTL/aboutus/cxbackground/managementteam)

PS- as a wise person once told me, study HTBJ and your current aircraft type. Don't worry about the niff/naff and trivia. :ok:

Inbound On Descent
2nd Aug 2008, 00:12
Blogsey,

Thanks for taking the time to provide a simple answer to a simple question - much appreciated.

Inbound

as for the rest of you....

Pradet
15th Aug 2008, 14:24
I am looking for some info about Cathay.
Any info would be welcome.
Such as Schedule ( Days on/Days off) per month?...general atmosphere at work?....Can you bid from one base to another?
Thanks.

Kane Toed
15th Aug 2008, 15:38
Okay, I'll start.
It's based in Hong Kong :}

moosp
15th Aug 2008, 16:58
Pradet, before you are flamed off the forum, the best way you are going to get this information without p.. ing off the ones who know is to spend a few hours on this website in search mode.

When you are ready to ask the right questions, then we shall answer.

I can assure you that this is the Cathay Way, and will run through your entire training program should you choose to apply.

junior_man
17th Aug 2008, 15:58
Wow, sure seems hard to be civil here on pprune......

the guy just asked a simple question. If you dont want to answer it you dont have to insult him. Or did you not get to kick your dog today?