PDA

View Full Version : WESTAIR luxemburg/ sweden

pablo2973
30th Jul 2008, 15:09
I wonder if you can help me out , couple of months ago I attended the ATR interviews for FO positions available in Luxemburg, but since they only have 1 ATR , very soon that position was filled .
I just wanted to know if Westair is planning to get more ATR or hold interviews soon .
Thank you everyone

Kapt
30th Jul 2008, 16:04
Do not expect an answer from Clauda GOT, sorry.........

pablo2973
30th Jul 2008, 17:16
yes I know, thats why I´m asking here .... thanks

hotelmodemetar
31st Jul 2008, 07:25
I wonder if you can help me out , couple of months ago I attended the ATR interviews for FO positions available in Luxemburg, but since they only have 1 ATR , very soon that position was filled .
I just wanted to know if Westair is planning to get more ATR or hold interviews soon .
Thank you everyone

I think their ATR72 is based in Germany, CGN, not in Luxemburg. "Rumours" were talking about selling their ATR to make money (:p) and to keep a fleet of ATPs and CRJs. But I am not too sure, so dont quote me.

In any case, you'd better call them and ask what's really going on.

Good luck.

mmeteesside
1st Aug 2008, 11:58
I think their ATR72 is based in Germany, CGN, not in Luxemburg.

Yes that is correct - the ATR72 is operating on LJU-CGN (for UPS?), with 5 ATP's in CDG for Fedex (and 1 with ABR, 1 with FPO).

Global Pilot
8th Aug 2008, 11:53
I think there is a hot spare or maybe even two in CDG at the moment. The ATP working for ABR is a tempoary measure covering ATR maintenance and will finish at the end of August. The aicraft working for FPO will also terminate as soon as ACL get an aircraft for this route, ACL being the new owners of FPO.

DIRRIK
8th Aug 2008, 13:11
what route is westlux flying for FPO?

Kapt
8th Aug 2008, 17:32
Westair lost the contract with DHL and have 10 crewes to to many........... Good luck................ Fuel price is the problem.......

hotelmodemetar
9th Aug 2008, 10:21

Marseille-Algiers maybe?

lionel
11th Aug 2008, 10:22
Cptn Ripper is a legend

mmeteesside
11th Aug 2008, 15:37

It's Marseille - Tunis with an ATP

basiljet
11th Aug 2008, 21:41
i concour with lionel. although i think lionel is a silly billy.

lionel
11th Aug 2008, 22:35
Willard in the Bully, Happy days! Heeeey Amundo.

i concour with lionel. although i think lionel is a silly billy.