PDA

View Full Version : Found on Youtube!

Horrible Little Man
29th Jul 2008, 19:24
YouTube - Liquid Lifeline (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6RVwf-ZgE)

TSW's Liquid Lifeline video :cool:

buoy15
29th Jul 2008, 20:40
Pint please - oh! and my Blue Peter Badge - Ta!:ok:

scarecrow450
29th Jul 2008, 21:13
Was that officers doing weapons drill ??:eek:

walter kennedy
29th Jul 2008, 21:38
So that's where all the fuel is going - no wonder the pump prices are so high ...:eek:

ShyTorque
29th Jul 2008, 22:38
You use kerosene in your car, Walter? :confused:

Davetron
30th Jul 2008, 01:00
Where can I get a copy of the soundtrack? It is a musical masterpeice!:ok:

PPRuNeUser0139
30th Jul 2008, 05:41
It was the stirring voice-over that gripped my attention.
What a turgid non-inspirational vid that was.
The day can only improve!
sv

Old Ned
30th Jul 2008, 08:57
That brought back memories: "Bolloc*s to Mt Kent!" (FIADGE 1983-84).

Pip pip ON

The Helpful Stacker
1st Aug 2008, 12:41
Pah, new fangled rubbish.

In my day it was 'Hot Refuelling'.

"There's no time for tea breaks and no room for passengers, this is hot refuelling...":ok:

Al R
1st Aug 2008, 13:45
"Nowhere else in the RAF will a JNCO have as much responsibility as he deploys as a team leader in charge of a fuel party.."

My local BP station has a 19 year old Pole running 12 retail pumps, 4 DERV delivery points, a shop, a jet lance, a car wash, 4 toilets, cash.. at night, for 3/6 an hour and he has to be able to conduct IA drills on the Cafe Nero machine AND he has to do it all on his own AND he had an armed robbery a while back.

Lets forget him doing a JNCO's job for one moment.. with those levels of ability, is there a spot for him as OC?

struggle
1st Aug 2008, 15:46
Al R ,

Priceless.

Alber Ratman
4th Aug 2008, 22:25
Al R

You talk great talk.. But you are are just a total waster.

Your Polish friend doesn't do it in some god foresaken sh*te hole with ragheads throwing lumps of chinese made shrapnel at him.

Go back to moaning about your stall being washed out at RIAT..

On an Airshow thread.

RobinXe
5th Aug 2008, 00:26
Your Polish friend doesn't do it in some god foresaken sh*te hole with ragheads throwing lumps of chinese made shrapnel at him.

You've not been to the Midlands recently, have you.

ARINC
5th Aug 2008, 08:06
Hot refuel in the Hover was my most interesting moment....Puma gear failure...230Sqn Güt if anyone remebers it.

We had to build a sand bag cradle for it to land on, 50% probability it would topple we thought. We watched safely from a distance as the crew very very carefully landed and shut down.....solid as rock but we didn't waste time getting some jacks under it.

I was only passing on my way to the mess too ! I think they thought I was familiar with hovering ops coming from the Harrier world..:ok: