PDA

View Full Version : TWA 800 investigation hearing soon

bubbers44
29th Jul 2008, 14:21
US Aviation - Aviation Message Boards > TWA 800 Investigation (very long) (http://www.usaviation.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t42475.html)

SaturnV
29th Jul 2008, 14:58
this thread belongs in jet blast.

Glaciergirl
29th Jul 2008, 15:24
I've asked every TWA pilot who rode my jumpseat for the last 12 years what happenend to 800, and to the man, everyone has said "Missle Shootdown".

bubbers44
29th Jul 2008, 16:51
I submitted this report of the investigation being taken over by the FBI from the NTSB and questionable acts removing or hiding evidence to get the facts right.

Enough people care about the true cause of the explosion to still, after 12 years, get the evidence that was taken by the FBI. The Aug 8th hearing will hopefully get enough press and public interest to let the truth be known.

I think we deserve the truth about what really happened that night.

reallynoidea
29th Jul 2008, 17:08
there's a group here. tons, or tonnes, of info.
Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/twa800/)
Ray Lahr is the guy doing the suing, his page is here -
TWA Flight 800: The Impossible Zoom Climb (http://raylahr.entryhost.com/)

If its a repost apologies, but this is longstanding tic for me..
cheers

20driver
29th Jul 2008, 19:03
The engineering firm of Wiss Janey and Elstner spent 80,000 man hours working on the rebuilding the debris. That is a lot of bodies working very close together for quite a while. I've worked with that company and they seemed pretty straight to me.

A missile would have left tons of signature and many people would have seen it. Why has no one come forward? They are contract employees, why would they not talk or at least provide a credible tip to someone. What about the corners office doing autopsies?

re the TWA pilot who removed the seat material, nothing on it but glue. If there was anything you can be sure his lawyers would have made hay with it.

A mostly empty tank being heated for several hours by AC packs, a bomb in the making if there ever was one. A plane with two stints in desert storage and lots of TLC in Iran. Lots of room for a bad repair, undetected abuse who knows. Sounds like the proverbial holes in the cheese to me.

Ironic given the recent Qantas event and the BA 38. One in a millions do happen.

Send it to jet blast I say.

20driver

Glaciergirl
29th Jul 2008, 19:30
When a topic is the subject of judicial review, I would say it doesn't deserve the classification of "jetblast".

lomapaseo
29th Jul 2008, 19:37
This belongs in Jetblast!!

It's nothing more than planted news and links

bubbers44
29th Jul 2008, 20:44
See what happens with the judges Aug 8. All we want is the evidence that was taken by the FBI to be shown to the public.

atakacs
29th Jul 2008, 21:33
I think that anyone with a vested interest in civil aviation would agree that there where an awful lot of bizarre - to put it mildly - events in this case.

I don't know what happened to TWA800 but it deserves an open and transparent investigation. Hopefully we'll learn more next week, although my hopes aren't too high.

PaperTiger
29th Jul 2008, 21:37
I think we deserve the truth about what really happened that night.Unless the truth doesn't fit your "theory".

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

PPRuNe Pop
30th Jul 2008, 06:19
It is not going to Jet Blast. But I am closing it.

Much has been said of the incident and a precis of the incident is all that is required - you can use Google for that.