PDA

View Full Version : EPI International

Tiburon peligroso
29th Jul 2008, 13:20
Does anybody have info/experience with EPI International? Their current project is in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Property Partnership etc.

Any feed back would be appreciated.
Regards
TP.

harry the cod
29th Jul 2008, 18:28
Generally positive feeback. Company run by straightforward and I'd consider trustworthy guys. Many very happy punters with good returns. Current offer is minimum 20% p.a. over 3 years.

In current property market, that's very low. 40-60% is easily achievable if you look around. Property concepts offering up to 30% over 1 year but they've yet to prove themselves. Also, not sure if i'd want my money tied up for full 3 years but EPI may bail early if market drops. Have personally received 72% after just 4 months. Risk attached with minimum 500K down but it paid out. That's some return but caution is strongly advised.

As with any investment, don't bet with money you can't afford to lose, especially if you have a family. It's very easy to get seduced by the greed and bragging. Your mates are never so quick to relate the bad investment stories! Single guys can afford higher risks as can the youngsters.

Horses for courses.

Harry

Tiburon peligroso
30th Jul 2008, 07:52
Thanks for your reply Harry.
Sound advice.

Another question;
Any knowledge of Abbey Financial Solutions?
www.abbeyfinancialsolutions.com (http://www.abbeyfinancialsolutions.com)

Many thanks.
TP.