PDA

View Full Version : looking for ret. wing cmdr. from coimbatore mig21s

sthomasarbor
25th Jul 2008, 07:49
hello,
long shot here, am trying to get in touch with this indian pilot ,had met him in california in the late 1990 ,he was in the process of getting a faa lic.<conversion>
the info i have on him about 50 years old now
retired wing comander
flew migs
had spent some time as an instructor for the iraqi airforce <years ago>
home was coimbatore india.think he may be flying now in india.
have lost my black book , many thanks

Nevrekar
25th Jul 2008, 11:05
Does he have a name? We have a bunch of MIG drivers at Spicejet. If you can narrow down his background, last name or any important detail I am sure someone will come up with his whereabouts. Hope he does not owe anyone any money !!

Passenger 07
26th Jul 2008, 00:19
Have 7 former Indian Air Force instructors (QFI and QNI) on board our Ground School and Simulator Department some MIG 21 drivers most of them have spent some time in Irak. give more details

sthomasarbor
26th Jul 2008, 12:56
thank you for the responses
little bit more that i knowof him,
about5 5", average weight, south indian name i cant come close to recalling,
married with at least one daughter {remember him telling me she was after his prized leather flying jacket}
was planning to convert his certificates in santa barbara california when i had met him mid late 1990s, didnt do it there due to negative feed back of the flt. school
had a sister in new jeresy to where he was going when i dropped him off at the airport.

No pecuniary intrests involved ,an absolute gentleman in my missing address book