PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Joining Process

Tiuchis
23rd Jul 2008, 22:09
Hi, everyone, just came back from an Interview with Etihad for A320 Captain position, has anyone can tell me ,,,,wath come next, how long I have to expect an answer regarding my assessment? will apreciate any help.

Bye,
JH:ok:

NGO
24th Jul 2008, 01:53
Can You Share Some Details About The Interview Format.thinking Of Applying.thanks In Advance

Lemurian
24th Jul 2008, 02:03
Does anybody knows whether Abu-Dhabi issues their own ATPL or the crews just have a validation of their ICAO / JAA / FAA licence ?
Question from a young buck worried about keeping his JAR licence current.

Thanks

noflare
24th Jul 2008, 05:54
UAE does have its own GCAA ATPL, it is upto you to keep your JAA licence current if you wish.

Driver of Buses
24th Jul 2008, 07:38
Hi Tiuchis,

Normally it's a minimum of 4 weeks from the final interview date. The security check generally takes that long to process. It also depends on the projected training schedule.

If you get an email shortly after the interview saying "THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT BUT from the list of dates provided what are your preferred start dates" - then you are pretty well assured your in (assuming of course you don't have something go wrong with the Security check or the medical pathology).

Having said that NOT receiving this email does not necessarily mean you didn't get the job!

Enjoy the wait!! :)

frieghtdog
24th Jul 2008, 14:03
Not true I have a friend just got a class dates to choose , and then got caned
so don't relay on it too much.

sec 3
24th Jul 2008, 14:21
Do you mean beaten with a stick? I knew EY was bad, but not THAT bad:}

Beechslave
24th Jul 2008, 19:01
Are they still hiring F/Os for the wide body or are they putting them into the 320?

knightflt
25th Jul 2008, 19:06
Tiuchis..could you share your interview experience via common or pm.

Thanks

Knightflt

RWP
26th Jul 2008, 17:16
The employment website requires an upload of "Stamped copies of your Logbook."

Can someone addres what they want. We do not have this in the US, as far as I am aware?

Thanks

Bredrin
26th Jul 2008, 17:21
Add up the last page of your log book....have it stamped and signed by your ops dept.....scan it....upload it to the Etihad website.

RWP
26th Jul 2008, 17:22
Thanks for the prompt reply.

RWP

Jetjock330
26th Jul 2008, 17:27
Even better if Kinko's was your chief pilot! Anything could be stamped:}

c560xl
26th Jul 2008, 17:59
Hi all.
I got my contract exactely after 5 weeks.

I am wondering who is joing on 18th next month.
could you be kind enough to share what happens once you join.
What sort of traing or ground classes we can expect.
How about the sim and line check.
Any info will be appreciated.

Happy landings.

Capt.Tentacles
26th Jul 2008, 19:23
Even better if Kinko's was your chief pilot! Anything could be stamped

True That!!!!:D

Tiuchis
27th Jul 2008, 16:39
Hi, so I have to still waiting for an answer, I had my interview end of June, thanks for your information, the send you the contract or just results of your assessment process??

The people is vere friendly, I have an interview with two guys, most of the interview was personal questions, group excersice and the SIM in A330, ,,,,that was the end for half group 5 were rejected just right there.

This has to be dully singned for your chief pilot, signature and stamp

julian_esquivel
10th Aug 2008, 07:42
Hello I did my assessment at the end of july and still waiting have you guys heard any news!? about the contract already!?!? Thank

Happy landings!