PDA

View Full Version : Aerospace Aviation

MCKES
23rd Jul 2008, 10:09
Are there any current students/employees of Aerospace Aviation at Bankstown? I would like any information on the school as to what the instruction and courses are like. Thanks in advance:ok:

AussieNick
23rd Jul 2008, 10:16
no offence, but wouldn't it be easier and faster to call them direct?

LUCKY-1
23rd Jul 2008, 10:52
You mean to get a good unbiased opinion Aussie?

MCKES
23rd Jul 2008, 10:56
Aussie nick, I have already called them and spoken to them, have their information on courses but what I am after is peoples/students opinions of them i.e people who have trained with them and know what they are like 2 months down the track not what they appear on day one to a new student sort of thing.

AussieNick
23rd Jul 2008, 13:14
Too easy mate. Was just asking cause it seems alot of people ask on forums before approaching the company first.

LUCKY-1: good point :}

flyboylipad
24th Jul 2008, 02:39
Yeah overall they are the better ones in YSBK in terms of flying school.

I had no probs getting through my NVFR and FIR with them..

Cheers mate

Flyboy

Mail-man
24th Jul 2008, 06:42
if your looking for a pilot school i can only suggest Johnston aviation services in port macquarie,
they might be going under the name of coastjet now
good luck

Speedbird 9
24th Jul 2008, 09:43
Hi all, I am an aerospace part time student at the moment. I'm loving every single aspect of the experience and would not change anything. If anybody wants anymore details about the school feel free to PM me.
Speedbird 9

MCKES
24th Jul 2008, 10:32
Thanks everyone for your help.:ok:

kookabat
25th Jul 2008, 04:32
Just watch the booking system. For the second time we've just had to cancel a planned fly-away because someone double-booked the aeroplane...

PyroTek
25th Jul 2008, 13:40
aren't booking systems made to 'stop' that?

MCKES
25th Jul 2008, 22:24
Its not the booking system it is more "human error" I have made bookings that have miraculously disappeared. :ugh:

mcgrath50
26th Jul 2008, 03:44
I am not a big fan or Aerospace, seems like a bit of an Indian Sausage Facotry.

I have yelled a few words at Aerospace pilots (obviously off air) while flying circuits behind them...

My recommendation? Schofield's Flying Club...

BUT you can do A LOT worse than aerospace!

mr.tos
26th Jul 2008, 05:16
I have yelled a few words at Aerospace pilots (obviously off air) while flying circuits behind them...

Your one up on me, I can't understand what there saying in the first place! :}