PDA

View Full Version : Fuel is Cheap in Bahrain

Jockofthebushveld
23rd Jul 2008, 09:06
Few mornings ago a GF A/c coming from the sub-continent asked Muscat control east that he needs a decent to level 20,000 or even lower.The controller was surprised and asked if the a/c had a tech problem as they were another 1hr and half from bahrain.The captain confidantly said they need to burn gas as they will be over weight for landing..... what the f....

GF please buy your boys add up devices, then show them how to use it and also show them the price of gas..

Maybe thats one of the reasons why new planes will not make their way to GF... no money

Che Guevara
23rd Jul 2008, 12:08
Thought I recognised that name from somewhere...

GF please buy your boys add up devices, then show them how to use it and also show them the price of gas..

Wow, thanks for the advice...

40&80
24th Jul 2008, 11:53
Probably two management office pilots flying together and getting it a bit wrong airborne...normally they manage to deploy the slides first.

ironbutt57
24th Jul 2008, 16:24
hey jock...better go home now, your hyena is calling you....

SubsonicMortal
26th Jul 2008, 00:33
Jock, you joined GF a whinger, tortured us during your stay here with your never-ending-whinging and now after you have left, you still carry on about GF issues. Stay with your own game plan.

As for your comment on somebody else's method of operation, it's damn right unprofessional to judge in the manner you did. Why I'm even wasting my time to reply to your post is beyond me.

CanadaRocks
26th Jul 2008, 04:21
IB and Subsonic were you the pilot's...any truth to the rumour...

ironbutt57
26th Jul 2008, 04:32
Not me....:ok:

SubsonicMortal
26th Jul 2008, 07:57
Not me either mate... :ok:

40&80
26th Jul 2008, 08:07
Not me mate...I am airframes..
I was actually at a seniour GF management meeting...
honest... you can ask the waiters at the Brit Club...they were presenting to us the case for Gf getting Concorde for the Bahrain/Dahrans...a very convincing presentation by the way...we have two more meetings with them scheduled for next week...got to run along now to accounts to claim my expenses on our week in Zurich...my wife really enjoyed it there and loved first class.

SCATANA
26th Jul 2008, 21:39
How do we know that this story is even true ?

ironbutt57
27th Jul 2008, 03:57
If it is, so what? An error was mitigated...never made one Jock?