PDA

View Full Version : Airnavsystems.com

Mango3
20th Oct 2000, 17:20
I've recently downloaded a software program called airnavsystems. Potentially a lot of fun, however the program has defaulted into another internal program, and short of turning my lap-top upside down and shaking it, I can't get it out. Tried everything.
Anyone out there know about this particular program or had similar problems? Thanks

niteflite01
21st Oct 2000, 04:28
Which programme has it "defaulted" into?

I presume you downloaded AirNav 3.1 also?

Can you not just go into "Add and Remove Programmes" in Control Panel and uninstall it?

------------------
"Go around..I say again...go around"

[This message has been edited by niteflite01 (edited 21 October 2000).]

Mango3
21st Oct 2000, 05:47
Thanks. Defaulted into Microsoft Works. It's sitting in there but my knowledge of how to get it out is limited. Haven't tried your last bit of advise, so stay tuned!!!

Mango3
21st Oct 2000, 06:07
No joy uninstalling it since the program isn't listed to allow this to happen. Downloaded 3.1 plus Lite(?).

niteflite01
22nd Oct 2000, 01:26
When you say AirNav "defaulted" into another programme (Works in this case) what EXACTLY do you mean? What has happened?

------------------
"Go around..I say again...go around"

Mango3
22nd Oct 2000, 09:41
Once I downloaded, it appeared on the Desk top. Clicking on this to open the program merely opens Works instead.

Eric
24th Oct 2000, 18:18
Mango,
Have you tried right clicking the icon, selecting properties then changing the path to where the program you want is?

Mango3
26th Oct 2000, 17:25
Eric, thanks for reply. I've limited internet access, hence the delay. I'll give your idea a go, but it may take some time before I can reply back!