PDA

View Full Version : Skywest Australia

Breeza
22nd Jul 2008, 08:23
Hey all,

Thought I'd start this thread to see if:

anyone is applying for Skywest

Has been through the recruitment process or

Has any interesting info such as wages/conditions/benefits etc...

1flighty1
24th Jul 2008, 02:56
Hey!
After the drama with Jetstar i decided to apply for skywest. They advertised on seek, for ground schools starting in August, and another in September. I sent my application last saturday, and they rang me last night. (less than a week...pretty impressed!) Unfortunately, i was working at the time they called so they just left a voicemail message asking me to ring them back. Ive tried several times today but only getting an answering machine. But my colleagues reassure me they wouldnt have called if they didnt want to interview me, they wouldve just emailed.

I'm not sure the recruitment process. they used to have group interviews, but now i beleive they just call you in for a panel interview. Pay...a friend of mine worked with skywest up until a few months ago, and back then the new recruits were starting out on $27k/year. pretty bad huh? But thats not including allowances, and that would only be for the first 6-12months, with pay rises after that. Im pretty concerned about the pay as i will be taking a major salary drop but i figure it'll all work out in the end. benefits...my friend got great staff travel...and 6 weeks annual leave.
hope that helps you out a bit!

Little_Red_Hat
24th Jul 2008, 06:22
The $27k figure is outdated... it's gone up beginning of this year I'm told... something like $32k basic for a newbie now. Not too bad considering what Rex and QantasLink seem to get!!

1flighty1
25th Jul 2008, 02:47
oh yay! thats a bit of a better figure!

PER210
29th Jul 2008, 08:17
that is correct, the pay has gone up. and staff travel, isnt as good as what it used to be, but still its better then others. when i done interviews i had a phone, 1 on 1, group, panel and then a medical. but i do believe that they have altered it a bit, not too sure what they do now. let me know how you go :)

thefatcontroller1988
19th Aug 2008, 03:02
How did you go?

1flighty1
24th Aug 2008, 07:45
good good! Had a phone interview, a week later a panel interview and then last week i had my medical! The doctor said it should take 4 days for skywest to receive my medical results (4 days for the drug scan i think...) so i guess depending on how i went with my medical will depend on if i get good news from Skywest.

Heres hoping...anyone besides Breeza applying?

thefatcontroller1988
6th Sep 2008, 05:38
Ja... they took a few weeks to get back to me. Expecting the phone interview sometime this week.

Breeza
6th Sep 2008, 07:50
Fatcontroller...

I'm guessing you're going for the November GS?? I'm waiting to hear back about going to a medical, fingers crossed.... :p

What did they say to you when they got back to you? I think they should just about have the sept GS under wraps... If you cld plz let me know when you hear something back that'd be tops :ok:

thefatcontroller1988
6th Sep 2008, 11:22
Heya Breeza,

Ooer, nerve racking stuff eh? No doubt it's all cool...

I wasn't aware of a Nov one, only August and Sept as per the ad on seek. I got an email saying my application may be incomplete last week and to reply with the requirements in point form. I did, and the next day I got an email telling me to expect a phone call. Shall keep you posted :cool:

donnazulfi
6th Sep 2008, 22:28
What base are they hiring for?

Breeza
7th Sep 2008, 00:49
They are hiring for Perth base.

I had my interview at the end of August and theysaid they had filled the sept GS but may have 1 place left if I REALLY wanted sept but nov works out better for me anyways :ok:.... So I'd say they'll have you in mind for November....

Does anyone know the confirmed date for the Nov GS?

1flighty1
9th Sep 2008, 04:10
Didnt know about the November Ground School until I had my panel interview. It was there that they told me they were having GS in November and again in December. My interview was in August, at the time they had 115 flight attendants working for the company but are hoping to have 150 by christmas!
My ground school starts Monday 29th September. Got my information package in the mail, and yesterday I had my uniform fitting. All very exciting.
Breeza, i really hope hope hope you get a call regarding your medical this week! the sooner the better i hope!

Breeza
9th Sep 2008, 06:01
Thanx hun, I'm hoping and praying too!!

Breeza
10th Sep 2008, 10:07
GS is November 3 and Breeza is going through to the medical!! woo whoot!

chicken or fish 2
10th Sep 2008, 10:38
Well done Breeza.....the medical is easy and they tell you on the day if you pass or not.....so I would say you are 99.9999999% going to Perth....Congratulations, you really deserve it...

Breeza
10th Sep 2008, 22:01
awwww thanx CorF!!! I'm so excited.. this isn't just a new job for me... my ENTIRE life is about to change!!!! heheheh :p

chicken or fish 2
11th Sep 2008, 09:33
Me too! lol

They say 2008 is a lucky year so I'm sure your dream will come true if you wish hard enough...I can't wait to hear about your good news....I'm soooo happy!

pesky1
12th Sep 2008, 22:25
Hi Breeza sounds pretty close for you now!! Hope you hear real soon!!!:ok:

Breeza
13th Sep 2008, 05:16
I'm going to do my medical on Monday. so if all is well there I'm booking my tix to Perth!! I've already arranged a place to stay so I'm happy happy :)

1flighty1
15th Sep 2008, 03:32
congratulations Breeza! Im so glad you got the call for the medical, i hope it all goes well for you! Perth here you come! How very exciting.
You are SO in! Let me know how you go ok? I'll keep you updated on how my first week of ground schools go.
Only two weeks to go...

dsour02
15th Sep 2008, 06:15
heya, i was offered to start ground school with skywest in sep or november, i am weary about the pay can some one please let me know appoximatly how much they would be entitled to. When u have a mortgage wou have to weight up the options. :zzz::(

chicken or fish 2
15th Sep 2008, 11:38
How did you go today Breeza??

1flighty1
16th Sep 2008, 03:28
hey dsour02.
The pay was a bit worrying for me too. Im taking a dramatic salary drop to work for Skywest, and i too have a mortgage. But if its something you really want to do, then you should do it! I dont have all the information with me at the moment, but the first year base salary is approx $31,800. Plus you get flying pay of $4.85/hour (and thats from sign on in hm base, to sign off in home base. So if you were doing an over-night or a three day trip thats really where you make your money.)
You also get an monthly grooming allowance. I can remember exactly what it is...maybe $85/month? Im estimating that including allowances id make at least $35,000 in first year. the pay goes up every year too.
I hope this helps, and i really hope you consider taking the job.
Come to the September GS with me! Hope to see you there x

Breeza
16th Sep 2008, 04:18
Hey guys!!

My medical went great the doc said I'm in excellent health and apparently my hearing is top notch! So I'm not stressing bout the hearing test in WA now. Sooo provided my ref's are all good I'm starting on Nov 3.... yipee!!! So Dsour take November with me!! lol.

It was really horrible yesterday getting the blood test to test if I had been vacc 4 hep b yet. I HATE needles and the first nurse cldn't find the vein and had to try the other arm, she got the other nurse to come in and I was feeling a bit whoozy (seriously I'm petrified of needles) And this nurse was such a B%#CH, she just jabbed me, I said 'ouch' and she says "for god sake it's just a needle!" I wanted to slap her and tell her to let me jab her with it... but instead I just sucked it up! lol.

Mesopause
16th Sep 2008, 16:03
Can someone please tell me what sort of questions they are asking in the interviews thanks.

Breeza
20th Sep 2008, 05:05
hehehhe Got a call from Skywest on Friday... they wanted to know how I wanted my name written on my name badge.... hehehe yay! Just though I'd share that with you all!!! http://www.cabincrew.com/ccnetwork/smileys/smiley4.gif

thefatcontroller1988
20th Sep 2008, 06:19
Aww, that's cool :ok:

PER210
25th Sep 2008, 11:42
and how are you having it spelt Breeze? lol. when are you moving over to perth?

who is in the ground school starting this coming Monday ( 29th Sept)?

1flighty1
28th Sep 2008, 01:37
Im starting my ground school tomorrow! Are you Per210?
Excited and nervous at the same time. But, what was really weird is that they sent me out all the info package, had my uniform fitting and medicals etc. and it was only on Thursday night (4 days before i start!) that they rung my references! I was like, leaving it a bit late arent you? What if my references had completely bagged me out?!!!!

awesome22
29th Sep 2008, 16:08
Goodluck Girls,

However,

Skywest is not a company I would relocate for..:=
Pay is terrible :eek: and Oh My God wait till you get on those aircrafts.....:yuk:
oh! The Training well.........
You'll see.......

Breeza
30th Sep 2008, 08:30
Awesome, thanx for the best wishes. Are you CC with Skywest?

simone511
30th Sep 2008, 09:39
No matter what the airline, there always seems to be someone who will want to have a go at the company.

I've read how much some of you want this job in many threads & it's helped make me more confident while I start applying for airlines.

Congratulations on getting through guys, if it isn't perfect, at least you will have got your foot in the door & I think that will amke other airlines more easy to get into!

Good luck with ground school!

1flighty1
4th Oct 2008, 01:35
thankyou simone511...perfect response to that! I hope you are successful in your applications to airlines.
Well, i have just finished week 1 of groundschool with Skywest and it has been really fun. Obviously we all got told the salary before we started groundschool so i dont think anyone would relocate to ANY job without having an idea of what they were getting into. (Breeza, there is two other girls in my ground school who have also relocated. They have people relocate all the time. You'll be great.)
The training is very full on, but it needs to be to learn everything. I have been going home and studying every night, and i am mentally exhausted but it will all be worth it when i am checked to line. By yesterday afternoon (Friday) we were all done it and just laughing at the most random things. see, we do have fun! The instructors are really great. Very helpful and approachable so that is good.
The funny thing about ground school is that your with the same group of people day in, day out for a month. You form a bond with them, then once you get checked, it would be at least 6 months before you even get to fly with any of them!
But so far so good! :ok:

thefatcontroller1988
4th Oct 2008, 02:14
So after 6 weeks of being told via email/s to expect a phone call, yesterday I get a "no thanks" letter in the mail. The kicker is that when I applied earlier in the year they took over 2 months to call, and when they did I had JUST stepped into the family flat in Athens with no return date in mind :rolleyes:

I think it's not meant to be http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-016.gif

All the best you guys! :ok:

Breeza
5th Oct 2008, 05:03
Sorry to hear that FC. But you're prob right, there's prob something else out there right for you, all in due time :ok:

Good to hear everything is going well for you flighty! I've been wondering how you've been going. Where did those other girls relocate from? East coast as well? I'm so excited, tickets are booked, house is getting packed. Arranged our accommodation, got my staff pack woo! LOTS to read already! lol.

I still can't belive I'm actually leaving though... Funny thing, I got a call the other day another person about a job. Asking me if I was interested (I hadn't even applied). If I was flat broke outta work I'd prob be struggling to find a job, now everyone is offering me positions?! typical! lol.:ugh:

Breeza
10th Oct 2008, 10:08
Hey guys,

Anyone here starting GS with Skwest on November 3?

PER210
14th Oct 2008, 02:05
hey 1flighty1. nah i'm already cabin crew. I was in the crew room when you all came in to look at your pigeon holes and the crew room on your first day (i was sitting there on my own, pretending to look busy looking at paperwork...:}). You guys must be well over half way through your ground school now? PM me when and where your Famil Flight is to.

To the person who just got the 'no thanks' letter, the company has just stopped recruiting for a while, so maybe thats why you got it. don't be dis-heartened.

Simone, you got it right, there will always be someone who will have a go at the company. Sure it has it's downfalls, and your not expected to agree with everything to company does. What kind of world would it be if we did?

Not long til you start now Breeza, excited still?

Breeza
14th Oct 2008, 03:13
Hey Guys!!

I'm still excited... Leaving Vic in 8 days!! omg!! Driving to Adelaide and taking the train over with the cars. I'm starting to feel a little sad leaving everyone, spec my daddy. lol.

But it's going to be a whole new start and am loking forward to it in so many ways! sigh.... Time goes by so fast!

Anyway Better get back to it. I've got 4 Uni assignments to finish this week before I leave! yikes!! :8

Breeza. :ok:

Little_Red_Hat
14th Oct 2008, 03:17
The company is not perfect, but there are places a whoooooooooole lot worse that you could work at in Perth... :S

Take the good from it, have laughs, learn your stuff and then when it's time, move on. The skills you'll learn from that first job flogging up and down WA in those Fokkers will serve you well later on in your airline career.

Good luck all!

PS- We have better weather in WA anyway, well except up north in summer that is!! :E

PER210
14th Oct 2008, 04:00
perfectly said little red hat. it's starting to get overly hot up north at the moment :(. not fun haha.

PER210
26th Oct 2008, 10:55
1F1 i believe you start flying this week? i wish you the best of luck! you'll have a ball, and now the REAL study starts..:}

Little_Red_Hat
31st Oct 2008, 14:27
Ok, and that would be why 5 ex Skywest girls in the last year alone have been employed by Emirates. Not to mention others going on to QF and Virgin Blue.

Awesome have you ever actually worked for them, or are you just a pissed off passenger who's annoyed they crew are trained well enough not to serve you a 5th 6th or 7th can of beer on a 2 hour sector!!! (Unlike others in WA!)

Sure the pay isn't the best but it's not the lowest either. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to choose from offers from all the 'big airlines'. Many got their start at XR and many are still happy there after many years. It's what you make of it. If you think you're too good for working for a

****ty little regional airlinethen maybe consider that you DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to work there and put up with the CHALLENGES that the role entails. It takes a certain kind of person to do those flights and believe me, you are not one of them. If you ever did work for them I'm pretty sure you won't ever have appeared on the Senior FA list with an attitude like that.

I'm not saying it's perfect, far from it, yes the planes are older, no they're not as glam... but... as I said before, there are far, FAR worse airlines to work for, and might I add, ones which I would never set foot on as I value my own safety too much.

You make yourself sound like a recruiter going on about what other airlines will or will not do. Wonder if my guess is right- sounds like someone didn't pass their 6 month probation period :E

dy1ng_to_fly
31st Oct 2008, 23:38
Very well said LRH!

Good luck to Breeza and others in the Nov 3 ground school; you'll have a ball!!

Little_Red_Hat
1st Nov 2008, 13:30
Wrong, wrong wrong...

Integrity before desperation? Yes- the reason I quit working for an airline (not Skywest) which wasn't up to CASA standard. Filed many a safety report so don't start on that aspect.

20 something? If by that you mean betweenthe ages of 20 and 29, then yes, that is correct. Not saying I'm special, just saying with an attitude as you seem to have I'd be surprised if you ever had, or would get, very far in any senior role requiring a bit of maturity.

As for what I'd do for my first cabin crew job?? Had it already, have had four actually, so don't even bother with that line of thinking. I didn't take the first thing offered, I considered all aspects equally. Moved on to Skywest because they offered a better home lifestyle for someone with a family.You seem to think I'm some wannabe about to join XR, far from it, been there, done that. Just setting a few things straight as you are posting quite a few ill-informed 'facts' on a public forum.

From the tone of your posts I seem to have hit a nerve, whether you admit to having worked for them or not, you either have or you wanted to, and weren't accepted, that's the strong impression you give out... ever heard the old saying if you don't have anything nice to say...

I never claimed Skywest were perfect.... but for those who would like an opportunity to fly.. what do you suggest they do? Wait until Emirates or Gulf come handing a job on a silver platter? Move o/s to work for BA or Virgin? Yet you say you wouldn't relocate for Skywest. Who would you relocate for then? Everyone has a different definition of a good job and while you're entitled to your opinion, so are those who have chosen to work for them. Leave them be to concentrate on ground school.

As for the training, if you think it's so bad, why don't you apply to conduct the ground schools? Oh yeah that's right.... you're too good for a regional airline.

The Voice
1st Nov 2008, 13:54
Ladies! Withdraw the claws ..

If we didn't like the job, we wouldn't be doing it.

If we don't like the company we work for, we move on.

I for one love the job I do for the company I work for. I am not shafted by my employer, and I get paid pretty well for what I do.

Others are not so lucky, but just like life, we have options. It's up to us to exercise our options as and when we see fit.

Bit like having an opinion really - we all have one; however, sometimes it's wiser to not air it quite so boldly in a public forum.

Little_Red_Hat
1st Nov 2008, 14:06
No claws here, just truth. If awesome doesn't want the truth then they shouldn't post crap on a public forum. I've had enough, I'm not here to fight so I won't say any more. You summed it up pretty well Voice, I was tying to say the same thing but I can't go past someone calling me a wannabe, it's hilarious!

Good luck to the girls (and guys!) starting G/s this coming week.... as I said before... learn all you can... take the good, ignore the bad, and stay as long as it's working for you. Having said that, if you haven't flown before, please tough it out. You do need at least a year to get used to flying as it is a lifestyle and not just a job.

All the best!

Awesome, hope you find a job that does meet your criteria and makes you happy.

dy1ng_to_fly
2nd Nov 2008, 01:13
Awesome - at 41 years of age, I'd have thought that you'd have a bit more maturity.

The recruitment process to Australia's major airlines isn't at all easy to get through, and the selection process can be very subjective; you never know what each different recruiter is looking for, or what they will/won't see in you.

If, like many people on here, your dream is to work as CC, you don't always have the luxury of being able to pick and choose an airline which you want to work for, especially in Perth where you don't have the major bases.

I say congratulation to the girls who are working there, whether they have relocated or not. If it's not a company they want to work for in the long term, so what?! They get their foot in the door and will meet some lovely people along the way!

I think that most people in this thread will agree that, unless you have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say, don't say anything at all

Breeza
2nd Nov 2008, 04:49
Seems I've been busy busy and missed a bit. Looks like some posts have been removed but I guess I get the gist of what's been happening.

So... Just to add my 2 cents worth...

I'm VERY excited to be starting GS with Skywest tomorrow. I have been offered positions with other airlines back home in Melbourne. However, moving to Perth was something I wanted to do anyways. Skywest fits in perfectly for me as a newbie, the opportunity to live in WA, to get one step closer to my goals, and to work with an amazing group of people is awesome.

I spent some time in the Skywest office the last time I was in Perth. EVERYONE I met there was lovely. Not one person passed me by without a smile and to ask if I needed a hand. I was also pleased to see the way the staff all interacted with each other and that made me feel like I'm becoming a part of a bigger family.

Everyone makes career choices for various reasons and often a collaboration of many different factors. Being happy and loving your job, to me, is far more important than earning the big bucks. I've left higher paying jobs because the cost to my health and happiness, and that of my friends and loved ones, certainly outweighed the extra $$ I earned each month.

I wish everyone every happiness and encourage you all to do what you must for yourself and what makes you happy. Because at the end of the day if it works for you it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. :ok:

Breeza xxx

PER210
2nd Nov 2008, 11:12
Best of luck to you Breeza! you must be so excited/nervous. The description you just gave about what you think Skywest is all about is pretty spot on. I remember when i was going through all my interviews everyone was the same, offering help etc etc. (even had one girl whisper to another 'ooo he looks good' a little bit too loudly :}). lol. Look forward to hearing about your journey through training on here, and seeing you online!!

LambOfGod
7th Nov 2008, 07:36
enjoy your Fokker...

damn, i wish i had a job flying, some day some day...

sharz87
8th Nov 2008, 09:15
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd say good luck Breeza!
I started flying with a "large regional airline" about 18 months ago and haven't looked back! Although it may not be as "glamorous" as the larger carriers working for a regional airline definitely has its perks!

I have met some of the most lovely passengers ( a lot of them country folk) since i started flying and due to the small passenger numbers a lot of the time you actually get the opportunity to sit down and get to know a few of your passengers and you may even get regulars from time to time! Working for a smaller company you'll probably find the crew tend be a lot more close knit and very friendly as it more like a family environment.
Regional flying is certainly nothing to "snuff" at, the lifestyle is just as good if not better than the larger carriers. ( and we still get decent staff travel benefits too!)

I have certainly heard postive things about skywest being a good company to work for with high staff moral. At the end of the day money will come and go but its the experience and your happiness that counts! " It's often the journey itself that brings us the most satisfaction not the end destination" :P

I wish you all the very best for your future flying adventures =) :D

1flighty1
28th Nov 2008, 22:59
whoa! I havnt been on here in ages and ages (blame the study!) I just have to say that since I started, I havnt looked back and I am thoroughly enjoying Skywest. Everyone is very friendly, I have met so many great people since i started and i definately feel like i made the right choice moving to Skywest.
Goodluck LambofGod, you will get there someday. Just be positive and dont give up.
Breeza, I beleive today is your 20.11 day, so by the time you read this it will all be over and you can breath a sigh of relief...over the weekend! Haha, unfortunately the study gets way more intense (or so i found) during the line training but you will be fine. And it is definately worth it once you get checked-to-line. Goodluck!

Pheonix86
27th Nov 2009, 10:54
Hi Guys,

I am SOOOOO excited I have an interview on the 18th Dec over in Perth for CC at Skywest. I have been to a QantasLink interview before- I only made it to the group interview (which I was happy about), but this time I am going to a panel interview- so scary!! LOL! Any tips from some Skywesters?? I have been reading up on Skywest, their routes, fleet etc, but I am so nervous and I don't want this to be a wasted, expensive expedition across the country for nothing. So any tips would be fantastic!

Kind Regards
Pheonix86 :eek:

Soar2384
6th Dec 2009, 02:56
So to those in the know, are skywest looking at doing much recruiting in the next few months?

ilana182
8th Dec 2009, 04:12
I had an email from them saying that if I wanted to apply I'd need to get a police check. Is it worth forking out the money for? Like, will they consider me or is it just a pre requisite to apply with them?

Pheonix86
11th Dec 2009, 08:27
Hi,
I would apply for one- I was thinking the same thing, but I applied for one, sent my resume and then I got an interview, so I think getting one is probably a good thing. :-)
Good luck :p

Pheonix86
11th Dec 2009, 08:47
Hi Breeza,
I know its been a while since you started with SkyWest and I don't know if you are still with them , but I have an interview with them next week- I am very excited and I am flying over from QLD for one night for the interview- it cost me 2 weeks wages and if I am successful I will be on the hold list- have you got any tips for me??
Thanks
Pheonix 86 :ok:

Brindabella24
16th Feb 2010, 07:26
I have heard that Skywest will be recruiting again in March. Cobham is recruiting right now - they had a day on Jan 29 and are having another this Friday Feb 19 I believe. I went to the 29th one and was successful and my ground school is starting sometime in the later half of March :) Apparently they are holding the one this Friday because they still need more people. There were 18 people invited to my recruitment day and 12 got to stay for interviews. I don't know how many actually were offered a job though. I'd say at least 3 though just going by who seemed the most impressive and most likely at the RD.

Soar2384
1st Mar 2010, 00:43
Hi Guys, Pheonix86 here (forgot to log my partner off so it looks like he is posting this LOL),

I just got a call to take my medical for a FA job with Skywest! I'm so excited! It was well worth the big $$ to fly over from QLD for one night for my interview back in Dec 09. We have since moved to Perth to up our chances of employment (my partner is a pilot) and have both come into something now! I am yet to receive a start date though I imagine it wont be too far away. :-)

Anyone else on this next intake? :ok:

Pheonix86

NEW RECRUIT Perth
13th May 2010, 06:18
Hi all. i was just curious as to if anyone else reading this will be commencing Skywest G.school on the 24th May with me? I am super excited as i have just received my confirmation that ive made it through. Though i am scared/nervous/very excited. From those of you who have been there and done that. Are there any tips you can pass on to help make it sink in any better? And what sort of things do they cover generally. Cheers guys! :)

CruisyCabinChick
26th Jun 2010, 12:20
Hi all,
For those that are currently working for; have worked for; or are about to commence, do you have any tips?

I'm due to start ground school soon and would appreciate any tiny tips.

Do Skywest do many overnights? I've heard they've bought a A320.

Are the newbies endorsed on this in training?

Can you 'bid' for trips; sectors; overnights?

Any info would be really cool.

Cheerio,
CCC:)

PER210
4th Jul 2010, 14:59
CCC, congratulations! do you know when you start yet?
A320 - newbies wont be trained for a while. you'll start on the fokker 50 and 100
Overnights - Geraldton, Broome, Kununurra and Argyle, and day rest in Telfer and Cloudbreak (the odd one here or there in West Angeles and Baramunya too but not often).
Bidding - you get 4 requests a roster, but its only for an Early Shift, Late Shift or Day Off. you can't ask for specific flights etc.

hope this helps!

CruisyCabinChick
4th Jul 2010, 20:58
Hey!
Thanks for the heads up.
I have a few questions if you're able to assist or PM me?...

Are you enjoying it?
Were you trained on the A320?
Don't they do a 3 day trip to MEL?
Decent layover accommodation?
Do you get many overnights?
Was training tough?
Are they big on promoting (based on merit, length of service) crew to line ('buddy') training?
Thank you.
Look fwd to flying with you soon.

CCC:)