PDA

View Full Version : EK Stops DXB-HBE Route ??

SU-GCM
21st Jul 2008, 21:29
Hi been reading on wikipedia about Borg El Arabi Airport HEBA/HBE and found that emirates is stopping it's service to HBE by 9th September 2008

I check EK Website tried to make a booking on that route in october or after 9th September but it vanished

anybody have some news :uhoh:

according to what I know this flights was usually overbooked why would EK cancel that route it's less than 2 yrs old

White Knight
22nd Jul 2008, 07:40
Because it's not usually overbooked - I've done the flight with 50 pax or so from time to time....

Payscale
22nd Jul 2008, 08:28
Lets loose HAAB too...:ooh:

mekuria
22nd Jul 2008, 19:47
Oh I see that HAAB is really a challenge for some an a nightmare for others

Thridle Op Des
23rd Jul 2008, 08:28
HEBA being changed to extra HECA.

White Knight
23rd Jul 2008, 10:17
Loose HAAB Payscale? Maybe lose might fit the sentence better:ok:

Why lose Addis? It puts the fun back into flying. Not really a challenge if you give the place a little thought before heading in there.
Remember:

TIA

Payscale
23rd Jul 2008, 16:11
My friend, you just managed to call me a dyslexic thoughtless pilot in an English you high school teacher you have been proud of.
Obviously you inflated ego has never reached the boundary of it comfort zone. More likely you have passed it without noticing. Hopefully I have never sat next to you..

Airline flying should not be challenging. It should be safe and controlled.I seriously doubt you ever been to HAAB in a thunderstorm, landing at 189T with useless ATC and a few Cumulus Granitus around.

Anyway what do I care. Go wind someone else up Cadetpilot..:D

White Knight
23rd Jul 2008, 17:27
Actually i have payscale - in both 330 and 340 from right and left seats and with Cb's all around and crap ATC... YAWN.... Don't forget the big granitus and high elevation, max landing weight, set up for 25 - now do the gps for 07 blah blah blah... As I said - TIA (look it up)

You certainly 'bite' back rather hard don't you? What got up your backside?

You are a small laughable fool.......... All I said was it's lose not loose.

Actually old chap I didn't go to 'high school'. It was 'public school' (which is a private school but I doubt you'd understand the irony).

millerscourt
23rd Jul 2008, 17:36
WK I think you have upset him.

I wonder whether you were my fag at public school? No on second thoughts I doubt it was as good as the one I went to:p

We chaps must stick together against the rabble.

White Knight
23rd Jul 2008, 17:40
No Millers old chum - fagging was not something I ever did, but I guess you're showing your age:}

SOPS
24th Jul 2008, 07:34
now, thats what I call thread drift!!!:ok: