PDA

View Full Version : QR

allovertheplace
20th Jul 2008, 04:14
I would like to have some gen on Qatar airways. Does anyone here work for them.Working conditions, Living in Doha etc etc....

aotp

Qatari515
20th Jul 2008, 06:13
You must be joking, right?

Ever heard of a search function?

Read and you will see, lazy boy!:}

belly5
20th Jul 2008, 10:57
Does anyone here work for them.Working conditions, Living in Doha etc etc....
:ugh::ugh::*
Thats a good one...........with that type of ignorance you might be just the right person AAB needs

LIBYA_LION
20th Jul 2008, 14:29
Come and see. you might like it. we all like it.

Capt Krunch
20th Jul 2008, 15:26
I agree with Qatar515.. here at QR will live this Sh"t and work with it everyday..
do you really think we enjoy hearing from some guy that casually comes along who is just a bit to lazy to do some leg work, and use the SEARCH function..
this happens at least a couple times a week, there is always some guy that says

UH:} can someone tell me about QR.. :}UH..

most of us are just plain tired of saying it over and over and over again.. just do a SEARCH fellas and save us baby sitting you.. then come back with a relevent question and i'm sure someone out here would love to start a new rumor.
:mad:

allovertheplace
20th Jul 2008, 16:06
Sorry about the stupid question then. Thanks to the nice guys that actually sent me PM's.

Much appreciated

Capt Krunch
20th Jul 2008, 16:12
I Dont believe there is such a thing as a stupid question.. but there is a BIG difference between a educated question and a careless one.

Fluffer
20th Jul 2008, 17:27
It amazes me that there people such as Belly5 and Qatari515 who can be completely arrogant and dowright rude.
I wonder how you would react if others on this forum treated you in the same disresfectful manner. Have you never needed information? Do you honestly "know it all"? Lucky for you, but the whole point of the forums, I would think is to share information and to learn.:ugh:

EGGW
20th Jul 2008, 19:07
Allovertheplace

Try the search function like others said, also read the announcement at the top of the forum.

Enough said, thread closed.