PDA

View Full Version : Dhl/eat

dens6722
18th Jul 2008, 06:50
Hi :)
I am invited to the selection at Brussels next month for capt A300. Someone has any information to EAT interview? Roster ?How much they pay on A300?what about Leibzig?
Many thanks..

Dengue_Dude
19th Jul 2008, 21:37
Check your PMs for some info

46mph
19th Jul 2008, 22:01
The function of ‘Captain A300’ at European Air Transport

If you pass the selection process positively, we can offer you a position of Captain A300 in our company, with following conditions:

• Gross monthly salary : 7879,83 €;
• Your yearly salary equals 13,92 times your monthly gross salary ( 13th month and vacation payment included)and will be calculated regarding the legal rules;
• A contract of employment of undefined duration for white-collar employee with a probation period of 6months;
• Affiliation to the Belgian DHL Pension Plan in accordance with the affiliation conditions;
• Immediate affiliation to the extra-legal benefit insurance plan (in case of invalidity or death) and affiliation to the hospitalisation insurance as of the month when you are working 6 months for our company;
• Place of employment is EAT, Brussels National Airport, Building 4-5 at 1930 Zaventem;
• A/C : A300

Kind regards,

HR OPS Recruiter

carlosair
30th Jul 2008, 06:57
Hi,

I'm interested to work for EAT in LEJ.
But I need some more details about the ops.
What destinations the are going. How is the roster (8/6)? Means this that you are away from LEJ for 8 days?? And you can't go home??
May be someone can mail me an usual roster.

Thanks a lot and happy landings