PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Naples Air Center in August?

clearair
17th Jul 2008, 16:18
Hi I am scheduled to do my ppl at Naples Air center in August, really excited about this :)
Is anyone else there right now, or will be in August?
If so how's your training going?

cirruscrystal
17th Jul 2008, 23:04
Take a horseshoe with you - I wouldnt get too excited:mad:

AceD3
18th Jul 2008, 08:48
that's not the way cirruscrystal. clearair is obviously very excited and rightly so.

good luck clearair, enjoy yourself and dont get caught up in all this aviation politics. :)

cirruscrystal
18th Jul 2008, 10:00
Sorry, i wasnt getting at excitment, i was when i did PPL too and rightly so. I was getting at Naples Air Centre, not good times when i was there very briefly.

Good luck with the PPL Clearair, Florida is the most beautiful place to fly and the afternoon storms should be less of an issue in Late August/September.

clearair
20th Jul 2008, 11:49
Ok thanks for your replies. I have read the posts about Naples Air Center and I know that all reviews aren't great, but whenever I spoke to the staff they seemed really helpful and professional.
Plus the location does look amazing.

I'll let you know how I get on how.

Deri
18th Aug 2008, 21:48
Hello Clearair.

how did you get on with Naples Air centre?
Am thinking of going there myslef in november, any advice from your recent experience over there would be appriciated.

Thanks D

cirruscrystal
18th Aug 2008, 22:21
OBO Clearair - a message suggests not well atall i'm afraid.

civil aviation
20th Aug 2008, 00:12
'ere they go, again......
I accept that some people have genuine and negative opinions on NAC and every FTO but, if anyone has any specific criticism based on personal experience, give the detailed facts -so the FTO or anyone who has been can respond properly- otherwise shut-up and stay-off the topic.
p.s. I have not been to NAC but Naples is a smart but expensive location.

civil aviation
20th Aug 2008, 10:33
If you or anyone else has anything negative to say on NAC, why won't you post the facts publicly, including identifying yourself as a genuine customer?
Instead, snide remarks and latest sneaky PM prompt suggest that you are intent on doing down NAC on a public forum without having the integrity to tell us all what exactly you mean.

the_explorer
20th Aug 2008, 18:13
Deri
Dont be put off by cirrus, NAC its a good outfit, the Groundschool is first class, good experienced instructors who are enthusiastic to get you through the course.

the_explorer
20th Aug 2008, 18:26
I agree Civil Aviation...well said

Cirrus, .. most or all schools have their problems, they are not

perfect, yes its a shame if you wasnt treated 100% correctly but hey you

get that in ALL WALKS OF LIFE. Learn to live with ups and downs through

your years and if your that bitter act like an adult not some kindergarden

child, and state the facts to all...get it addressed or SHUT THE **** up,

cos man your so boring and childish

Pilot - no comment