PDA

View Full Version : Info on Helicrew Solutions

super ted123
17th Jul 2008, 09:39
Hi,

I am interested in a position, fixed wing but advertised by Helicrew Solutions in last weeks Flight international.

The post is out in Kuwait flying pipeline patrols to Iraq.

I am very interested in the position and believe I may meet the requirements but I am finding it difficult to get a hold of anyone at Helicrew, just an answer messege and half of the links on the website no longer work.

Does anyone have any experience of them, and perhaps give me an idea of what its like out there?

Its based in Kuwait, rotational, and time off spent outside the area.

Any info at all, very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Super Ted

super ted123
17th Jul 2008, 16:58
81 views and not one reply.

Should I try putting this in GA, or just be more patient?

Really, any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Super T

Agaricus bisporus
17th Jul 2008, 17:54
Tax free? Not if you spend your leave back home, it ain't! You'll need to spend many of your 13 day blocks off out of Europe to achieve that.

Get a tax consultant's advice before you take a gamble on it being tax free!

super ted123
17th Jul 2008, 21:15
Hi,

Thank you very much for your replies.

I am young, single, and really looking for a new challenge. 50+ sounds very tough but I am not afraid of hard work and dont mind earning my money. The 13 day block sounds interesting. Agaricus bisporus, do you know anymore about what the job entails then? Ac, flight times, locations etc? Please PM me if you prefer. It would be great to know a little more about it.

I would be lying if I said the tax free issue wasnt very interesting and I will look into it as you have advised. I am yet to find out what the job entails exactly, aircraft used etc, but will keep my fingers crossed they think I may be suitable.

Thanks again.

Super T

18th Jul 2008, 06:17
The guys that run Helicrew are top lads and has been said ex AAC (one an A2 QHI). They don't tell porkies or mess people about so if you can't get hold of them it might be because they are away on duty or on holiday.

super ted123
18th Jul 2008, 22:57
Thank you once again for the replies.

They sound like a good company to work for and the work patterns look ideal for me. Tax issues are interesting and I am begining to think about where I could spend those three months if I was selected.

I am away with work next week and will keep my fingers crossed there may be an e-mail waiting on my return.

Kind regards,

Super T

itcameoffinmyhand
27th Jul 2008, 15:31
I had experience with Helicrew Solutions a while ago. When they needed me they spoke. When things went wrong no contact. Beware

crap pilot
28th Jul 2008, 08:24
I sent them a CV a week or two back and have not had any reply as of yet. Does anybody know what their requirements are? I have a little over 1000TT with more than half of that MEP.