PDA

View Full Version : Internal Server Error

Rollingthunder
10th Jun 2000, 03:39
"The server enountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administration, Webmaster and inform them of the time the error occurred....."

I'm getting this message/page fairly often on PPrune(only)lately. I use two computers with different accesses and get it on both.

What's going on?

FL310
10th Jun 2000, 03:49
I am online since > 48 hrs and checked the board frequently, did not see it once. :)

Rollingthunder
10th Jun 2000, 04:05
Is it perhaps related to location?

Mice
10th Jun 2000, 07:36
Having the same problem myself from Dunnunda over the last week. Suggest there is a problem with the PPrune server, most likely congested.
I have done a re-request and got through, other times had to give it away. Do not think you have problems your end or mine.

------------------
When all else fails, read the manual!

spannersatcx
10th Jun 2000, 15:35
I've had it as well, although it seems better the last few days.

MAX REVERSE
11th Jun 2000, 13:35
Take a look on Jet Blast for Slasher's thread about reinstating UBB images for an explanation.

Feline
14th Jun 2000, 23:46
Got it twice this evening - once on Rumours and News, and again on Computer Issues. Used the back button to get back to main menu, then managed to get in the second try. Not a train smash, but I do hope that it's not indicative or more woes to come.

------------------
Feline
(I Sit, I Watch, I Smile)

FL310
15th Jun 2000, 01:03
taking my words back, very slow tonight (wed) and got it on several boards as well as on checking who is who :)

mutt
16th Jun 2000, 20:24
I asked the bossman about this error, the following was his response:

"Thanks for the notification. It would appear that the server is getting just
too busy with all the people now surfing PPRuNe and it occasionally throws
up that message.just keep trying and it will eventually let you in."

The downside of success!!!!

Mutt