PDA

View Full Version : HM Aerospace

pendekar
17th Jul 2008, 02:30
For those considering flight training

The New Straits Times Online....... (http://nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Wednesday/National/2294994/Article)

verysane
18th Jul 2008, 05:47
how do they justify a 50K additional fee. is it in the contract that HM can increase the fee due to additional cost. why not 70k or 30k. day light robbery i would say.
Maybe the students' parents should group together(class action) and sue the school. Halim said that the fees is still cheepest around but does he know that student can complete their course within 14 months! Is he going to compensate for the lost of potential income due to the delay in completing the flying course at HM??
More than 2 years to complete is unacceptable.

To those thinking of joining HM, think again! the course fee can change anytime. IT"S A ROBBERY!!!

Left Wing
18th Jul 2008, 05:57
more and more flt schools are busy ripping off students...dont accept this...sue them hard...and move another flt school...

http://www.pprune.org/forums/south-asia-far-east/333044-asa-kingfisher-kill-dreams-indian-trainee-pilots.html

Oz_TB10
19th Jul 2008, 09:28
Dear All,

The thing about changing flt schools here in Malaysia is not easy. First they would have to get a school that has place to accept them. All the other schools have massive backlogs as well.:ugh:

Then there is dealing with the SOME ( not all !) instructors who have tunnel vision and hold a grudge harder than John Rambo. They dont like students leaving.:=

Money has been spent and i'm betting the people running the school are banking on the " get there-ritis " thinking. Some will pay up:= some might just quit.:yuk::yuk::yuk:

The best option is to get DCA involved:}. It might just help.

My 1/2 cent worth.:oh:

penyupower
2nd Aug 2008, 08:20
Go overseas for flight!! :ok: Australia, New Zealand and Philippines are fertile grounds....conversion process sucks though....but you get dual licenses and that could be an added advantage....not to mention network with the local student pilots/FI's etc....