PDA

View Full Version : Interview prep

devolved
26th Jun 2008, 00:14
G’Day ppruners, I appreciate this question has been asked before, however I am after information or any material relating to:

Numerical reasoning;
Verbal reasoning;
Behavioural competency questionnaire; and
Motivation questionnaire

The reason is, I’ve been given bugger all notice to prepare for an interview therefore is anyone out there got any useful documentation they could perhaps send me via PM or a link to a nice site.

Cheers ;)

Shay
26th Jun 2008, 08:19
Same for myself - in that I would like some links, not that I have an interview. Just out of curiosity for the level required. Cheers :ok:

Shay
26th Jun 2008, 08:58
Thanks a million for the response and help

Shay

Diver_Dave
26th Jun 2008, 09:28
Shay / Devolved.

Just a note with the SHL numerical tests regardless
of paper or CBT.

you will probably be given a sheet with tables on it, a few Pie charts
for various years for no' of employees etc. Another that has costs / sales
year on year. Currency exchange rates and things like that.

You'll be asked to extrapolate data from the charts,
numbers from percentages. Percentage growth etc.

When working the early questions. Start building expanded tables from
that data you already have. A lot of the later questions build / expand
on earlier ones and having part of the solution pre calculated will
help A LOT.

Can't say much about the verbal / written one except read the
question and the given text vey very carefully as some can appear, initially, very
ambiguous.

Good luck.

DaveA

tupues
16th Jul 2008, 13:53
Airline Pilot Interview Preparation Course (http://www.e-interviewpreparation.com/index.php)

Anyone tried it out? Is it worth it?

tupues
17th Jul 2008, 18:52
....anyone?

ruthers
22nd Jul 2008, 08:39
tupues -
in answer to your question, yes, i used it for my recent BA interview/assessment and i really can't speak highly enough of the course. Loads of really excellent content (much more than i expected actually) and a really good technical refresher area too. I went on a 2 day residential interview prep course a couple of years ago but this covers all of the areas covered on that course for a lot less money! Good customer support too, although the whole course is very easy to navigate around so you shouldn't have any problems,

p.s. start with BA this week so it must have been ok!! :)

junglie-driver
22nd Jul 2008, 09:50
PPJN com used to be very useful, but really hasn't been up to date for some time! The same goes for futureairlinepilotnetwork com - looks like there are no new updates or links. As Badger said in one of the earlier post it looks like onestoppilot com is now the most updated reference source. Good links to interview prep information as well as company information. Good luck with with the external struggle! And remember you can never prepare enough for the big day. JD