PDA

View Full Version : Light Twin Hire Parafield

Paul Alfred
14th Jul 2008, 11:39
Hi folks,

Does anyone know where I can prvt hire a twin at PF? I just want to keep the Multi IFR Command time ticking over while I complete my ATPL's. For prvt owners I have 750TT and 560PIC, 20 ME dual and 2 ME Command (I know the ME looks a bit sad but I only just finished my MECIR last month).

Kind Regards,

PA :ok:

Paul Alfred
14th Jul 2008, 23:05
Thanks to those who helped me out with a PM. Unfortunately I cant fly the Duchess' from AFTC/FTA where I did my training because that are so flat out with their cadets etc at the moment....they don't want any prvt twin hires taking up the time.

Cheers

PA

Ovation
14th Jul 2008, 23:28
Start with a call to Wayne Grant at GA Aircraft Sales (0417 807 471). He might be able to point you in the right direction through his vast network of contacts at PF.

I also believe there is a Diamond Twinstar on line with Bruce Hartwig FS.

Paul Alfred
15th Jul 2008, 00:35
Thanks Ovation.....cant afford the Twin Star at Bruce's....apparently $660 an hour with an instructor so probably around $550 without. Have emailed Wayne.

Cheers, PA.

Pilotette
15th Jul 2008, 02:08
Unisa Aviation Academy has a Baron which they hire out occasionally but not sure how much you're willing to spend as its not the cheapest. :ouch: Also not sure how available it is at the moment with students doing Multi-Engine Endorsements, MECIRs etc but give the academy a call and talk to the CFI Chris Jones or Ian Brown & they'll be able to help you. Browny has a lot of other contacts too..83021951

Paul Alfred
16th Jul 2008, 11:27
Thanks everyone but unfortunately all leads have lead to a dead end :( People are happy for me to give them my money for an endorsement but then not let it out for hire/fly. Any other ideas then please PM me.

Regards, PA.