PDA

View Full Version : Air Deccan Info.

av8r786
13th Jul 2008, 21:28
Does anyone have information regarding Air Deccan? Please do not tell me about how terrible it is to live in India or Hyderabad since I am from there.
I am more interested in roster patterns and how much overtime you can fly. I know about the base pay. I also want to know about how the company treats their pilots. Thanks.

320capt.
19th Jul 2008, 10:54
Buddy there is no one who can give you an accurate answer. The reason ofcourse is that everything is going through a transition. The roster and patterns changed dramatically form 1st April onwards and are going to change once again with the merger and the International ops.

Infact even the management is working through the changes that will be applied, i.e. they themselves are probably still working on putting the merger together. So you see its all very fluid.

However if you are getting a job i say take it. It will not be too different from others. The market dynamics are changing and so is the job scenario. Even if you are an experinced hand there will be little choice in the indian market except for maybe indigo(assuming you are 320 rated or will pay for your rating)

Good luck