PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance of ammenities kit

Saturn
11th Jul 2008, 11:33
How much more can they take from us? It's bad enough what we have to pay to fly on our own airline and especially how we get treated by staff when we travel!!! Now we can't take an ammenites kit??? I am sorry but NO!!! On short haul sure but long haul, sorry I am taking mine. I came to work for a first class airline so I could be treated like a first class passenger when I ride first or business. Same as my family. This company makes a lot of money and managment rewards itself with large bonuses. We all work hard and we deserve an ammenities kit if we want one. WE PAY FOR IT!!! 60 million dollar blunder and now we have to pay for it. Take your kit everyone.

Shame on you CX

parabellum
11th Jul 2008, 11:51
Well SQ, who are a very commercially aware airline, first stopped the F class 'giveaways' to staff about fifteen years ago and then a few years later the amenity kits but most of the CC chiefs ignored this unless the numbers were critical. Just how many amenity kits do you want anyway! (we often gave ours to the amah!);) Hardly worth getting too upset about is it?

Yeager
11th Jul 2008, 12:27
Cathay Pathetic is a great airline to work for - Ive been proud to be part of The team - The dream. The Dream Team.

Why dont we all take the f@cking kits and ship them off to Kim-Jong Phil (walk the walk - Walker). Top bloke by the way. Top bloke.

Now you boys go out and fly those shiny jets - make us proud. :ok:

James' Bro
11th Jul 2008, 12:48
........and who is Agnes B ? :p

leftof
12th Jul 2008, 12:34
The trouble is you immediately stand out as staff if you don't accept them...thought you were supposed to plend in.
I would hope that the bosses will be refusing their bonus as well, to help pay the fuel bills.

Saturn
13th Jul 2008, 01:29
The thing that bothers me most is that they are thinking for us. Like we are automotans,little robots. Not asking us but telling us. This is just unacceptable. Ok no more cost index reduction, helping out on days off etc... You want our help, reduce the ticket price and ask nicely.