PDA

View Full Version : deferring

cayoung
10th Jul 2008, 19:39
Hi, I am visiting possible FTOs over the summer but I am also thinking of doing a post grad degree for a year as back-up in case I can't get a job at an airline(or if I don't get into the FTO).I would also get quite a lot of funding for the course which would come in useful. I was just wondering that if I started back at Uni and then got offered a place at an FTO would I have to take it up immediately or within a certain period of time? I am mainly considering Oxford, CTC and Cabair so if anyone has any advice I would be very grateful as the info doesn't seem to be readily available and I can't wait for the seminars before accepting place at University!
Thanks

kixters
10th Jul 2008, 21:51
No its not neccessary to accept the offer immediately. I believe if you passed Cabair Assessment test and got an offer, that offer will be valid for 12months. Im not so sure about that it might be 18months.

clear prop!!!
10th Jul 2008, 22:00
Guys!!!

unless you are a total lost cause with one leg and one eye, these pirates will take you, and your money.

The selection process is a cloak of 'respectability', and as numbers drop, one eyed one legged students will be the norm on campus!